5 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

UTG ($11.11)
      CO ($12.40)
      BTN ($16.28)
      Hero ($12.49)
      BB ($5.45)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 5 players) Hero is SB A:diamond: K:diamond:
      UTG raises to $0.40, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.30, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.90

Flop: K:spade: 6:spade: 8:heart: ($2.70, 2 players)
      Hero bets $2, UTG calls $2

Turn: J:spade: ($6.70, 2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks

River: 6:heart: ($6.70, 2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $5.05, Hero ???

Opp: 18/17/2.0/0%foldto3bet(3) over 125 hands

First of all I may not 3bet pre, but call to keep his AJ/AQ hands in, but I still decided to do it to take initiative OOP and I saw value in it.

Standard cbet and when he called I had a bit tough time to decide what kind of hand he has. Was thinking og 66/88, but I thought he would raise them on flop, so it seems now I should b/f turn smallish as c/f would be way weakish, but with c/c I may valuetown myself.
      When he snapchecked back turn I still decided not to bet on river, but now it seems I really should bet. Calling his pot bet seems like overhead as board allows a lot of better hands and I doubt he's betting AQ/AJ like this.

• 2 replies
    • yeahyoung0312
      Did you plan to ch/fold the turn when you check, or ch/c?

The tough part to me is to interpret his check back on the turn. Was he concerned about the flush or did he have the flush?

Anyway when he bet pot on river it polarized his range and given there were way too many hands that beat AK, a bluff is highly unlikely.

As played out, it is hard to put villain on a hand but since he showed such strength on river it's safe to fold.
    • Kaitz20
      again I think you can´t get away your hand postflop after hitting tptk
      So I think turn c/rai seems fine play to me
      Not really sure why you checked river, but I think c/c is very reasonable here.
      You really hasn´t shown any strength so he can easily valuebet with Kx hand or somehow try to bluff you out with 8x.