No more SSS on Everest?

• Dback357
      Dback357
      Bronze
      Hello,

I've just wanted to join some tables on Everest and I was surprised because the minimum buy in was 35 bbs on the two limits I've tried (NL5 and 10). The strange thing is that I played there 3 hours ago and the minimal buy-in was 20bbs. I'm not sure where is the company located, maybe they had noon local time there and they changed the min buy in from 17th of August....Do you know something about this?

If they make a change like this, I would appreciate a mail or some notification on their website.... :f_mad:

Best wishes!

EDIT- I've just checked the NL2 tables......they left the min. buy in at 10bbs......how kind of them..... :rolleyes:
  • 3 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      I just confirmed this is the case on NL25, NL50, NL100.
    • SilverSag
      SilverSag
      Bronze
      They just changed it... mid-day... with no warning whatsoever X(

At one moment they just did not accept anyone on waiting lists, games slowly died, I thought that there is some problem with the server, but when I returned after a couple of hours limits were changed.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SilverSag
      They just changed it... mid-day... with no warning whatsoever X(
      They also let me cash out a large deposit I made 2 days before with zero questions asked.

Stars, Tilt, and Party have games still running. Maybe not enough volume for the "professional" but great for some casual fun.