freeroll satellites

• t6nis89
      t6nis89
      Bronze
      How can you register to tournaments like bankroll builder? most of the lowest level satellites Freerolls say I aren't eligible to reg. There is no info whatsoever on what you need to enter... WTF I could join the 10k Full House freeroll once - don't know even how - this time it shows not qualified, I mean where do you even qualify for that?
      Also qualification requirements - for the lowest lvl satellite, PP is really stupid in terms of info...
      Hope you have any info on the requirements. Atm can only log drive the dream satellite freeroll

Sent a question to support days ago, got reply that i should use FAQ where my problem wasn't covered, and it's all auto, noone even bothers to read your question :D
  • 2 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello t6nis89,

Welcome to the forum of PokerStrategy.com!

You can find all information about the Bankroll Builder on the website of PartyPoker:
      Bigger Bankroll Builder

You can register for those freerolls within 60 days after your first real money deposit.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • t6nis89
      t6nis89
      Bronze
      Thanks for the info
      I don't get it, the Full House weekly 10k tour said im not qualified as I wrote the post here, now few hours later i can join...
      Now i also found that tour lobby has the button to see where you can qualify to/from.

Best wishes,
      World's 65194346. place :D