[NL2-NL10] TPTK against donk

• konkey
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      CO (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is CO with T, A.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, 2 folds, BB calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.42) 5, T, 7 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.35, Hero calls $0.35.

Turn: ($1.12) 8 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.70, Hero calls $0.70.

River: ($2.52) J (2 players)
      BB bets $2.52, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.52.

Hi, this was one of my first hands in session and i didn't know opponent. How should i react to this? I think I should have folded earlier or play r/f on flop.

furthermore, how should I play if i knew him... later I've seen him pure bluff really a lot, like 1 out of 15 hands and his VP/PFR/AF was about 64/7/7.
  • 4 replies
    • Janosikgdy
      I like to reraise this donk.
    • NeilSimpson
      people lose too much money in these spots. the turn hits his range most likely. your hoping he has something like K10 but more often than not your behind in that spot and your right to fold. on the turn i would have folded but if you feel hes playing at you re-raise his ass instead of calling and folding the river. dont make a huge raise just raise for information and try not to price yourself in if its possible!hate TPTK!
    • AmAsu
      Definitely raise the flop against fishy villain. Having failed to do so, the turn is a judgement call, you could argue you're calling more for the info than expecting to be right very often. And on the river it's a fold, turn+river helped him a LOT and most of the range he's donking on the flop has you beat now.
    • Kaitz20
      I also like raising flop. I think your hand is strong enough to play for stacks and if turn is blank you can b/c there
      as played.Ii think river fold is fine, he is sometimes bluffing but board run out quite terrible so better give up