Rakeback @ Fulltilt

• 12 replies
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Originally posted by prutsersz
      Hello, I have got a e-mail for my 2nd 50$ bonus and it says with rakeback also. BUt where can i see how much rakeback i get?
      27% @ FTP

All the details can be found here:
      Rakeback FAQ (Look here first)
    • prutsersz
      prutsersz
      Bronze
      The e-mail says:

Bovenop jouw $50 startkapitaal profiteer je direct van 27% rakeback. Hiervoor hoef je zelf geen geld te storten.

in the FAQ it says i have to deposit.
    • prutsersz
      prutsersz
      Bronze
      bump
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi prutsersz,

Full Tilt's rules keep changing fast. My understanding is that if you opened your account at Full Tilt between 1st May and 31st July, then you did need to deposit your own funds to activate rakeback. It is believed that from 1st August you don't need to deposit however.

I'm in the process of clarifying the position since 1st August and will update the sticky FAQ in due course.

Appreciate your patience whilst we look into this.

Best regards,

Bart
    • prutsersz
      prutsersz
      Bronze
      Thank you, i made my account 3 days ago so..
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      how comweu get to starting capitals
    • prutsersz
      prutsersz
      Bronze
      English please?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi pogodon,

Each member is only entitled to just one free starting capital.

PokerStrategy do however occasionally run ad hoc promotions along with it's partner poker platforms where a 2nd starting capital is offered.
      These promotions are random, only provided occasionally and are platform specific. They cannot be requested and cannot be transferred to other platforms. They are only available if you do not already hold an account with the named platform (which varies from time to time).

It's all in the luck of the draw really, but this is just one of many promotions, freerolls, rakeraces and member events that PokerStrategy run to provide value back to members.

If you are lucky enough to be picked in future, you will be notified by email just like prutsersz has been.

Good luck and best regards ;)

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi prutsersz,

Full Tilt's rules keep changing fast. My understanding is that if you opened your account at Full Tilt between 1st May and 31st July, then you did need to deposit your own funds to activate rakeback. It is believed that from 1st August you don't need to deposit however.

I'm in the process of clarifying the position since 1st August and will update the sticky FAQ in due course.

Appreciate your patience whilst we look into this.

Best regards,

Bart
      Hi prutsersz,

I've had the above confirmed. Any Full Tilt accounts set up through PokerStrategy on or after 1st August will automatically enjoy the 27% rakeback without having to deposit your own funds.

Don't forget that you would still benefit from a matching 100% (up to $600) bonus if you did decide to deposit though. To qualify for this you must deposit within 180 days of setting your account up and the bonus is matched against your first deposit only.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • prutsersz
      prutsersz
      Bronze
      Woot thanks alot, Another question.. where can i see how much rakeback i get? i mean is there a site or something where i can check it?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by prutsersz
      Woot thanks alot, Another question.. where can i see how much rakeback i get? i mean is there a site or something where i can check it?
      No I'm afraid not. You can get an indication from using a database software like Elephant, HEM or PT3 or by keeping a tally of your FTP points. These methods are however unreliable.

It's usually best to forget all about it, concentrate on your game and then it comes as a nice bonus on Fridays (or sometimes shortly after).

The rakeback is automatically calculated and paid out, so you don't need to worry about a thing. You will usually get an email to confirm a payment too, but please do read the FAQ sticky as it may be a couple of weeks before you receive a payment.

All explained in the following: ;)

Any problems, just shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • prutsersz
      prutsersz
      Bronze
      Thanks alot sir.