Problem with Universal Replayer

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,
      I encounter difficulty with the Universal Replayer (popopop's) as it cannot read HHs unless of the Pokerstars ones. Every time I try to convert an HH from other rooms (FT, Ongame, 888, etc.) in the message box come out a "Warning: No valid hand found in this file" even I set the right skin for the appropriate room and all the necessary related date. The HH is correctly in .txt format.
      Some1 can help please?
      Thx :heart:
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi kiromanAAKK,

From memory, you have to copy/paste the Full Tilt HH into the box on Universal Replayer. It used to work that way for me.

Not sure about the other platforms, might not all be supported, but try the above first in case.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • avril1991
      avril1991
      Silver
      Hi!

I figured out how to get the files to convert, you just need to change the text encoding of the file.

Notepad >> SAVE AS >> change the encoding to either ANSI or UTF8 ans save the file. It should now convert

Best regards
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I export FTP HH from HEM and convert them without any problems.

Primzi
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by avril1991
      Hi!

I figured out how to get the files to convert, you just need to change the text encoding of the file.

Notepad >> SAVE AS >> change the encoding to either ANSI or UTF8 ans save the file. It should now convert

Best regards
      UTF8 and FTP work fine now. Thank you very much!
      Best Regars :heart: