Looking for a suggestion

• sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      So last week was pritty full of everything in me&poker.
      In few words: won freeroll and after that won MTT what gave me nice fresh-start BR. After that go few break even days and now 3 days of big loosing (playing only 1$ STT and MTT).
      so now I am at the point were I lost 60-70% of BR, but I still have about 50$, so its still good for fresh-start. I locked access to site for 7 days so I can regroup, look for my leeks (for sure it wasnt only that I lost 15 of 18 KK+ pre-flop, but there is some major leeks to work with) Basically I am trying not to believe in bad beats and rigged site or what ever, but its only my bad play what put me at point I am.
      So my question:
      Should I work on my MTT game and luckboxing my way up to decent BR, then cash out and put it to PS.com tracked site to play limit holdem or do I cash out all I have left now and play it now? I like limit holdem, but I cant stand it to play it for 50k hands only it, so I need separated BR to play MTT's for time to time.

P.S. playing limit holdem and MTT's with one BR is not an option.

Thanks for advice
  • 4 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sufix645

P.S. playing limit holdem and MTT's with one BR is not an option.

Because...? This clearly makes the most sense, although your question isnt articulated that well to begin with.

I seriously cant see why you cant use the same BR there is no clear cut reason. Havinga bad time at MTTs switch to FL, having a hard time at FL switch to MTTs. I dont know, maybe Ive completely missed something.
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      well the reason is atm I am playing limit holdem only break even, so I play kinda just for fun. And playing MTT's with the same BR means big variance - most likely loosing some of them in a row an put me at point to switch to lower limits in limit holdem, what I dont want to do just because of MTT's
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Play freerolls and FL then... You are going to hit extreme variance with MTTs no matter how you play them and then youll be down to lower BI MTT`s.

Plus you only have $50, what lower limits are there you are already out of BRM for MTT`s that cost more than 50c and there isnt many of those around.
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      yea, thats why I asked the question - I dont have those 100 BI anymore.

Thats sounds good. Thanks for advice :)