Going up. Never seem to.

• TheKaizen
      TheKaizen
      Bronze
      Down to last $6, I'm really not winning.
      Horrible player.

Trying to go from $6 to $10. I will be STOKED if I can.

My redline seems steady and good. The showdown winnings are like cliffs.
  • 5 replies
    • TheKaizen
      TheKaizen
      Bronze
      I ran it to 0.

Bright side is that PokerStrategy gave me another $50.

I'm going to take things careful with all in's now in the SSS and really try and think more about opponents hole cards before going to showdown.

Thanks for the help in my other thread, I'll continue to log my progress in here as I WILL be a winning player. I'm both smart, emotionally reserved and committed.
    • TheKaizen
      TheKaizen
      Bronze
      Took that 50$ I received this morning and ran it up to £55

104bb/100

• TheKaizen
      TheKaizen
      Bronze
      The pokerstrategy theory advises to start at 5/10c with the 50$ starting capital.

Since I did so well yesterday at 1/2c, I gave it a shot and lost enough money to dip me to $48.

Back to 1/2c for now, recovered back to above $50, just.

I seem to be floating now, before I was sinking fast, unable to swim.

I think with a few minor game tweaks, I could consistently go up, little by little.
    • pokerprons
      pokerprons
      Bronze
      Just try to read as many articles and watch as many videos as you can and try to stick to what pokerstrategy says and u should be fine :) My advice is not to play too loose and just play your big hands and play them strong!

GL at the tables!
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pokerprons
      Just try to read as many articles and watch as many videos as you can and try to stick to what pokerstrategy says and u should be fine :) My advice is not to play too loose and just play your big hands and play them strong!

GL at the tables!
      I think this is very good advise for the lower limits...study and keep it tight, GL.