razz/stud sweat partner

• i5bet72o
      I have got no idea how to play these games other than rainmans intro videos. I would like a sweat partner (who also has no idea) to help me learn the games. I will not be devoting much time to these games, maybe 30 minutes-1 hour a day as my main game will still be NLHE.
  • 3 replies
    • alenstrat
      I'm interested. Not sure if we're going to be on the same buyin level though seeing you're platinum and the NLH levels you play lol.

My skype is alexnmx if you're interested.

In any case, if anyone else reads this thread I'm interested in sweating.

I've been probing a few levels on Full Tilt. Stud, Stud H/L and Razz from 0.05/0.10 to 0.25/0.50 and settled on 0.10/0.20 mostly. The lowest level is very variance prone since fish tend to suckout all too much by hitting their river because they don't give up their hands despite being clearly behind. :f_confused: :s_mad:
    • Waiboy
      Hmm, there's a few of us currently congregating around Professor jbpatzer's midlife crisis blog making noises about Razz/Stud sweat sessions and the like. I think he, myself and possibly gedwashere91 are currently playing a little.

Personally I'm waiting for RainmanTrail's next round of vids to land before I start sweat/study sessions. Once these are on deck I'd definitely be keen and I'm intending to start a blog which can be used for strategy discussion on these variants - primarily Razz but we'll see what develops. As I'm located on the better half of the globe (verified by the latest research) aligning sweat sessions is sometimes problematic, but not insurmountable.

Currently donking around in .25/.50 Razz (intending on opening up on Stud8 and Stud), but with a bit more info and improvement and some clues want to try out 1/2 (all at FTP thus far).
    • EmanuelC16
      Count me in as soon as the strategy videos come out. :f_love: