So here it is....

I've entered qualifier tournament and a freeroll at the same day at 2 different poker rooms... here's what happen at the first tournament.

I had a good lead at the table and everything is turning out so well and then I got the weapon of mass destruction on my hole cards.. "The pair of Aces" :D I was at the MP3 and suddenly the button raised 1/4 of his stack then Small blinds go all in and so I just make an all in call and also the Big Blinds go all in with his stack... that time I had A big lead from their stacks and only to find out that their hands are 8 and 9 off suite and 8 and 7 also off suite... I had a big smile on my face then suddenly...

Ouch... the flop makes me sick...

Big Blinds got to pairs of 8 and 7 off suite and the Button has a pair of 8...

and here's how it gotten more worst....

the turn card and the river card makes the small blind a straight to 9...

It was really sick.. I hold the greatest hand ever before the flop and after the cards has been dealt I didn't even get the side bet... It was really frustrating. It's like a dagger in a heart.

Then I decided to change poker room. I go to absolute and enter a free roll tournament. Again everything started very well. I did also get the chance to take the 10th place position on the chip lead in the first 5minutes of the game. After a switch table, suddenly I get stumbled down... I always gets the best hand from the flop to the turn card then suddenly the river makes me sick... I've even gotten beaten with two pairs with a duck and five and I got the big slick on my hand... I did Even get the highest pair on the flop. but enough of that. Here's how It makes me more frustrated.

I'm at the UG 5 position... UG 2 makes an all in bet (he's the second chip leader in our table)... that time, I'm near to making myself short stack. So I called, and you know what my hand was? off course. Once again, the weapons of Mass Destruction 2 aces :f_biggrin: , Then everybody folded after I call. UG 2 has 10 and King off suite and the flop gives him a pair of ten. I was still in the mood even he gets a pair with his 10. The turn card turns well for me... then only one card left from winning the huge pot, the river card out of nowhere turns to be a king. I was really dismay and it busted me out of the tournament.

It make me 437 finisher out of 3710

I really hate opponents making some bad calls and it turns out to be a good call for them... It was really sick...

Now, I dismay pair of aces (who am I kidding? it's just really not a good day for me with aces) but still I got a phobia...

Lesson learned?

Wait for the flop though you got some pair of aces cause, from the start It may be the best hand but in the end, it will turn out to be the worst hand ever! :s_o: