can someone comfirm

• danjef
      danjef
      Bronze
      I installed FTP quite awhile ago recently deposited there and cant get rakeback due to being signed up to an affilate (i think it must have been through this website) so i added my username to this website a few days ago and on the home page it shows:

+ Full Tilt Poker 0.0

but if i click the + i see points being tracked for the past 3 days.

So does this mean my account is tracked by pokerstrategy and i will get the rakeback offer from here?
  • 5 replies
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      no, if u registered through another affiliate, u will not get rakeback unless that other affiliate also offers reakeback.
    • danjef
      danjef
      Bronze
      Oh yes i know that but i THINK the affiliate fulltilt must be talking about is this website, and i see points being tracked on home page of this website so that must been my account here is linked with my fulltilt account?

The problem i have is i dont know which affiliate i signed up under and fulltilt say for secruity they cannot tell me who it is.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello danjef,

If you receive StrategyPoints on Full Tilt Poker you are successfully linked to PokerStrategy.com. Probably you used our download link and that's why you are tracked.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • danjef
      danjef
      Bronze
      Yea thats what i thought to, I'm unsure why my strategy points from fulltilt are not listed untill i click the + button though maybe it just hasnt updated yet?

+ Full Tilt Poker 0.0

states zero there but if i click the + it displays 3 days of points any reason why the main part isnt updating?

Thanks
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

the points are in your account and updated. For your status on PokerStrategy.com the best 28-day run from the last 42 days counts. So there was a better 4 week run. That is the reason why it first says 0 and if you open it you see all the points in the last 6 weeks.

The best 28 days are highlighted green and the points from Full Tilt Poker aren't in your best 4 week run.

See all the information about StrategyPoints here.

Best regards,
      Hannes