Question

• Marauder11
      Marauder11
      Basic
      Hi there,

Submitted the image for Id Check, and I got this message.. My question is Why?? ..

We are sorry to inform you that your user account did not pass our ID check and that we therefore cannot transfer the $50 starting capital to your account.
      Our decision was solely based on an objective assessment of security criteria and can therefore not be reversed.

In the event we made a wrong decision, we would like to apologise. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about it at the moment.

I'm 18, passed quiz..
  • 8 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello Marauder11,

I'm afraid we can't give you any info about this, as disclosing details about our security process would potentially enable scammers to circumvent it - which, in turn, would mean that we couldn't offer all our content for free.

However failing the ID check doesn't exclude you from our community. You can still build a bankroll by referring friends to PokerStrategy.com, participating in freerolls or use one of our first deposit bonuses.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Marauder11
      Marauder11
      Basic
      This is not fair.. not giving info about this it's just stupid..
      I passed the test, been waiting to make 18 to have a head start with this 50 $ ..
      Couldn't this "case" be reopened ? put yourself in my position.
      :(
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Okay in your shoes, man up and depsoit $20 + 200% FDB on Ipoker skin as you won't be playing them after you've been round awhile, then you have $40 for free and only $10 off your target of a free $50.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      has anybody ever passed the illusive id check :tongue:
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Yes plenty, I have and one of my refered friends, and I'm hoping one more that's in process. :P

I don't know what they do to get refused but I passed mine no hassles, and I sent my driving license and proof of address.
    • Marauder11
      Marauder11
      Basic
      I sent id + voting pass (required 18+ to have it), -> denied, they requested additional information with my picture aside the id -> denied.
      I got the NEW ID as soon as i made 18, so the picture could not be old enough to not be recognizable.
      I had no problem with the quiz, the only safety feature that I didn't pass i think is because i'm from Romania, the country of fraud.
      By playing with my own money, I will surely loose it, I always did, that's why i applied for this "free" money, that way I have nothing to loose.
      My intention is not to fraud, and I am sorry for taking your time reading this topic, but I trusted this site by sending my ID.Surely, i did something wrong, that would conclude in fraud but you have to trust me I just | | with this type of domain, i don't need the reason, i just want to know if this can be reviewed.
      My target is not to have 50$, just any amount of money, even 10 or 5 $ so i could play with my consciousness right, by not losing money to poker and so blind myself to refill.
      I'm not begging for this money nor don't want to fraud, but surely your conclusions about my intentions are wrong.
      I just want to be reconsider your opinion.
      Please

Best regards,
      Marauder
    • BCShad0w
      BCShad0w
      Bronze
      You want the $ so you have nothing to lose?

You've already lost.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello Marauder11,

I am really sorry if we made a wrong decision. However we can't open your case.

As written already above you still can benefit from our articles, videos and coachings when you make your own deposit and choose one bonus from our poker rooms.

Best regards,
      Hannes