This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Is it even possible to run positive non-SD winnings on micro-stakes???

• blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Hey guys... I was looking at my ever falling non-SD winnings line on NL5 and began wondering what I could do in order to make it go up. As far as I know, non-SD winnings can be improved by agression and by pushing people out of pots. Nice... but is it possible to do that on micro-stakes, especially when we try our best on table selection in order to have a lot of fish around? Whenever I see myself with a marginal hand and a fish on the pot (especially heads-up) I'd rather go for pot control and way ahead/way behind than inflating the pot with bluff bets that won't have any effect on most occasions.

Fish don't fold too often, so I try to play a bit tighter than I'd like in order to hit good boards and go for value bets. It makes me think that trying to have positive non-SD winnings is quite useless on the micros.

You guys agree?
  • 1 reply