Party Poker costumer service. I give up.

• jonas253
      jonas253
      Bronze
      So I decided to mail Party Poker to see if I could get tracked to Pokerstrategy since I haven't had a real money account there. I got the same response that didn't answer my questions.. twice.

Dear Player,

Our records indicate that you have a play money account registered with us. You are passing on a big opportunity to join the PartyPoints Club and start reaping in the rewards. Our customer support is geared toward our real money players and you are missing out by not becoming one.

To help you get started I have given you a special BONUS OFFER. Make a deposit now using the bonus code REALTODAY and you will receive an extra 100% upto $50*. If you need assistance while making a deposit, please call us anytime.

If your mail is about a Real Money Account that you have with us, please write to us from your registered email address for that account (this will help us assist you better) and we will get back to you quickly as we wish that no one misses out on the fun.

If you still have questions please visit the FAQ section of our website.

https://secure.partyaccount.com/faq/main.do?productID=POKER&brandID=PARTY

Thank you and have fun!!

The Customer Service Team
      Have Fun. Gamble Responsibly
      Only players above 18 are permitted to play our games

*Conditions Apply. This offer is not valid for players from restricted countries.

Original Message Follows: ------------------------
      Hello,

I don't have a real money account on Party Poker and I would like to deposit more than $50 and get tracked to Pokerstrategy.com that offers a 100% up to $500 bonus. Would this be possible?

Regards,

Jonas XXX

2010/8/14 info@partypoker.com <info@partypoker.com>

Dear Player,

Our records indicate that you have a play money account registered with us. You are passing on a big opportunity to join the PartyPoints Club and start reaping in the rewards. Our customer support is geared toward our real money players and you are missing out by not becoming one.

To help you get started I have given you a special BONUS OFFER. Make a deposit now using the bonus code REALTODAY and you will receive an extra 100% upto $50*. If you need assistance while making a deposit, please call us anytime.

If your mail is about a Real Money Account that you have with us, please write to us from your registered email address for that account (this will help us assist you better) and we will get back to you quickly as we wish that no one misses out on the fun.

If you still have questions please visit the FAQ section of our website.

https://secure.partyaccount.com/faq/main.do?productID=POKER&brandID=PARTY

Thank you and have fun!!

The Customer Service Team
      Have Fun. Gamble Responsibly
      Only players above 18 are permitted to play our games

*Conditions Apply. This offer is not valid for players from restricted countries.

Original Message Follows: ------------------------
      Hello,

I was wondering if I can create a new account through an affiliate of my
      choice? I have never deposited money on my Party Poker account.

Regards,

Jonas XXX
  • 2 replies