double duce ticket

• croboss
      croboss
      Bronze
      Hello.

I won this ticket by playing 1200 FTP satelite, but only becouse i thought i can unregister and then get tournaments dolars. But now i see i have ticket.... Is there anything else i can do with ticket beside play double duce?

Ty
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi croboss,

Sometimes you can register for a different tournament with the same buyin, but I'm not aware of another $22 mtt on Full Tilt at the moment, so I think you would probably have to play it.

Just a word of warning too, if you managed to secure a 2nd ticket to the same event via FTP point buyin, the equivalent value of the seat is returned to you, but in FTP points.

If you enter via ftp points you get ticket or ftp's back, if you enter via cash you get $T as far as I'm aware.

Hope this helps.

Good luck in the tourney,

Bart
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      About 6 maybe 7 MiniFTOPS Events have the $20+2 buy in so you could use it there. Same thing happened to me.

Good luck with it, whichever way you do it.

Most of the MiniFTOPS Events dont suit me timewise with work so I dont know what I'll do with mine.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Nope incorrect I am afraid, I emailed Full Tilt about this.

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

These dedicated Tournament Tickets are for use specifically in the event listed on the ticket. Therefore, they cannot be used to register for any other tournaments.

Onlt the tickets that are listed in the store, are available for purchase. Therefire, should you wish to enter a tournament that does not have a ticket listed in teh store, you will have to do so using another currency or satellite in through a smaller buy in tournament.

For more information on Tournament Tickets, please visit http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/tournament-tickets/faq

Also, regarding your additional query. This has been forwarded to the appropriate department for review. Once an update is available, we will contact you via email.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're always here to help.

Regards,

Dave
      Full Tilt Poker Support

Spell checker comes to mind, I've seen 5 year olds with better spelling, hardly professional imo.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      Nope incorrect I am afraid, I emailed Full Tilt about this.

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

These dedicated Tournament Tickets are for use specifically in the event listed on the ticket. Therefore, they cannot be used to register for any other tournaments.

Onlt the tickets that are listed in the store, are available for purchase. Therefire, should you wish to enter a tournament that does not have a ticket listed in teh store, you will have to do so using another currency or satellite in through a smaller buy in tournament.

For more information on Tournament Tickets, please visit http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/tournament-tickets/faq

Also, regarding your additional query. This has been forwarded to the appropriate department for review. Once an update is available, we will contact you via email.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. We're always here to help.

Regards,

Dave
      Full Tilt Poker Support

Spell checker comes to mind, I've seen 5 year olds with better spelling, hardly professional imo.
      therefire!!!!
    • croboss
      croboss
      Bronze
      Thank you all !!!