This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Just another girl who thinks she can play poker :D

• siilu
      siilu
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

I am 22 year old girl from Estonia. My boyfriend started to play online poker about 1,5 years ago, it was quite interesting to watch and then I learned the basics. Now in August, I thought what the hell and started to take poker more seriously. I have read a few pokerstrategy articles, have had a few sweat sessions with my friends (nl50 players taught me how to play :D ). Anyhoo.. right now I am playing NL2 and NL5 BSS and I quess that I'm doing quite good. In August I have played almost 2000 hands. I play about 2 hours every other day, mostly 3 tables at the same time. Playing just one table is too boring for me and I can't concentrate. :P
      I passed the quiz in spring, but I did not started to play seriously then. Right now I'm halfway to silver status. :D In small limits it is hard to earn a lot of strategy points.

Of course I know that I am only a little fish :f_grin: to all bigger and smarter players, but I am really motivated to become a good player. :D In my opinion the gender does not matter ;)
  • 2 replies