This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] fold KK preflop

• i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      Full Tilt - $0.50 NL RUSH - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

MP+1: $72.80
      LP: $43.55
      CO: $9.65
      BTN: $94.40
      SB: $57.00
      BB: $17.30
      UTG: $85.40
      UTG+1: $23.50
      Hero (MP): $61.15

SB posts SB $0.25, BB posts BB $0.50

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.75) Hero has K:heart: K:spade:

UTG raises to $2.00, fold, Hero raises to $6.00, fold, LP calls $6.00, fold, fold, SB raises to $57.00 and is all-in, fold, fold, Hero raises to $61.15 and is all-in, fold

Flop: ($122.50, 2 players) 4:spade: 8:club: 6:spade:

Turn: ($122.50, 2 players) 7:diamond:

River: ($122.50, 2 players) 7:club:

SB shows A:club: A:heart: (Two Pair, Aces and Sevens)
      Hero shows K:heart: K:spade: (Two Pair, Kings and Sevens)
      SB wins $119.50

Villian has tight reg stats so i think he has KK+ alot here so can i fold
  • 6 replies
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      What are his stats?
    • falcone1983
      falcone1983
      Bronze
      Flat pre, as played pretty easy fold. Nobody with non-fishy stats is crazy enough to do this with AK.
    • NeilSimpson
      NeilSimpson
      Bronze
      I dont think you should be folding in this spot ever its just not profitable to start double guessing yourself with KK just get them in! even a pretty tight player pushes qq aa and ak in this spot, 2 of which you crush. depending on the table aswell he could be squeezing but i suppose it depends on his stats. your a bigger man than me if you can fold KK to a 4 bet shove pre!
    • Joenaes
      Joenaes
      Black
      Originally posted by NeilSimpson
      I dont think you should be folding in this spot ever its just not profitable to start double guessing yourself with KK just get them in! even a pretty tight player pushes qq aa and ak in this spot, 2 of which you crush. depending on the table aswell he could be squeezing but i suppose it depends on his stats. your a bigger man than me if you can fold KK to a 4 bet shove pre!
      I'm not a tight player and I dont push QQ/AK in this spot
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NeilSimpson
      Lets not forget we r talking abt rush.

Sucks a lot, but yeah, reg will never have anything else here. Best case scenario, he sucks out on u KK vs KK
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you´re not deep enough to fold there KK and if you don´t want to play against unknowns you can always buy holdem manager which can display stats even at rush tables
      I think you also see enough times AK or QQ to make call profitable