Fixed limit SH

• Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hi, thanks for making me emotionless.

Setups like this made it happen :) (btw this guy is a maniac which I lost at least 50BB to by setups like this).

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      Limit Holdem $1.50(BB) Poker Stars
      SB ($36.50)
      BB ($139)
      UTG ($58.50)
      Hero ($39.25)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($38)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: K:diamond:

UTG raises to $2, Hero raises to $3, fold, BTN raises to $4, SB calls $3.50, BB calls $3, UTG calls $2, Hero calls $1

FLOP ($21.50) J:heart: 5:spade: 7:heart:

SB checks, BB bets $1, UTG folds, Hero raises to $2, BTN raises to $3, SB folds, BB raises to $4, Hero calls $2, BTN calls $1

TURN ($33.50) J:heart: 5:spade: 7:heart: T:club:

BB bets $2, Hero raises to $4, BTN folds, BB calls $2

RIVER ($41.50) J:heart: 5:spade: 7:heart: T:club: 9:spade:

BB bets $2, Hero calls $2

Hero shows K:heart: K:diamond:
      (Pre 82%, Flop 88.5%, Turn 86.4%)

BB shows 9:diamond: 9:heart:
      (Pre 18%, Flop 11.5%, Turn 13.6%)

BB wins $44.50

/rant
  • 6 replies
    • cash4mebg
      cash4mebg
      Bronze
      Stop, review, fix leaks, no emotions, grind more. I cannot give you a better advice.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cash4mebg
      Stop, review, fix leaks, no emotions, grind more. I cannot give you a better advice.
      Yes you can:

Run better!

Reduced to 2-tabling from 3-4 tabling, observing play more, reading more articles, thinking deeply about the game... Just need to run better :) .
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Yes you can:

Run better!

Reduced to 2-tabling from 3-4 tabling, observing play more, reading more articles, thinking deeply about the game... Just need to run better :) .
      This isn't a dowswing when you still remember how it was to run better. Losing must become so normal that every session where you lose less than 30 BB looks like a great success. Your ultimate goal will be to run -1 BB/100, because you won't believe it is possible to have a better winrate than that. Ahh, great times. It's very good for your game if your ego gets hit.

And believe it or not, if you keep improving, you will look back after a few months and say: "Haha, that great dowswing really made me to work more on my game and develop the right mindset. Now I'm invincible."
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by taavi1337
      Yes you can:

Run better!

This isn't a dowswing when you still remember how it was to run better. Losing must become so normal that every session where you lose less than 30 BB looks like a great success. Your ultimate goal will be to run -1 BB/100, because you won't believe it is possible to have a better winrate than that. Ahh, great times. It's very good for your game if your ego gets hit.

And believe it or not, if you keep improving, you will look back after a few months and say: "Haha, that great dowswing really made me to work more on my game and develop the right mindset. Now I'm invincible."
      until you hit a 1k BB downswing :D
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by taavi1337
      Yes you can:

Run better!

And believe it or not, if you keep improving, you will look back after a few months and say: "Haha, that great dowswing really made me to work more on my game and develop the right mindset. Now I'm invincible." at least until your next mega sick losing the will to live negative variance streak.
      FYP
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hahaha :D .

I do agree that downswings greatly improve your game though.