This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi all javanese here

• DewaJuned
      DewaJuned
      Bronze
      Hi all im from Java ID.
      Its my first post n so nervous coz im have bad english :D . I hope can learn more poker here.
      For the 1st steps: I have successfully answered all quiz questions n ready to choose poker room n get free bankroll :) .

Cheeeers
  • 2 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      hi DewaJuned,

thanks for showing up in the forum! I would not have thought that you were no native english speaker.
      Have fun and a great learning experience here at PokerStrategy.com
      Please consider watching our live coachings - in the coaching-tab, or watch videos in our videos-section. Once you have started playing don't forget to post hands in our hand evaluation forum - so you can be sure that the mistakes you make only occur once. Also, reading the strategy articles is a good way to learn,too.

By the way, what type of poker are you planning to start with? NL, FL or SnG's ?

Greetings from Gibraltar,
      Sven
    • DewaJuned
      DewaJuned
      Bronze
      Hi admin thanx
      For the 1st plan i`ll playing on FL, SnG and MTT also some freerolls :D to build my bankroll :)