Level 3 HUD for level 3 thinking?

• fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w34z3l
      The information is also possibly irrelevant if villain doesn't care what you are doing, is not using a HUD, and is not going to adjust. You obviously don't want to be playing level 3 in this situation.
      First of all, sorry for bumping an old thread, but I find this discussion quite interesting.

This quote made me think of something Pleno1 once said.

"Being able to understand your opponent, react to him well and always be 1 level above him/her is the most important thing, if you can reach level 10 but can't assign what level your opponent is on then it is pointless."

Has anyone submitted this as an idea suggestion to HEM or PT3 though?

As mentioned in the thread, doubleclick someone's hud once, it goes red and becomes session, doubleclick again, it goes to L3 hud for what he sees for you, blue or green background, doubleclick again to return to the black overall view.
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Silver
      Originally posted by fruktpuff
      doubleclick again, it goes to L3 hud for what he sees for you
      :f_love:

But where are my royalties?? :f_o:

And where's my HM3? :f_cry:
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      HEM2 has new stats, some of which are relevent. eg "3b vs Hero" and stuff, I'm pretty sure its possible to do what you said above also.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by conall88
      HEM2 has new stats, some of which are relevent. eg "3b vs Hero" and stuff, I'm pretty sure its possible to do what you said above also.
      we shall have to wait and see, won't be much longer!