This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My personal challenge.

• royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      Mega misclick on partypoker today, wanted to sign up for the 1k Gtd the 9$ one and ... well did sign up but was soo sleepy that i didnt notice it was Limit Hold'em untill the game started :(

sux :(

Edit : My personal challenge is to unblock my money on Party Poker.
      I know it's not that big of a challenge but let's take it step by step. Will edit the Post as i make up new challenges.

Regards, Bulet
  • 14 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Oh, not good at all. Limit Holdem is probably one of the most boring tournament types ever.

Did you cash?
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      no chance :) i couldn't get the worst hands to fold since they onle have to call me 1bb , that sux. so imagine AK , raise 40, got called by ALL the players on that table. what do you know , a guy ended up having set ( 6 ) and he only had in his hand 62o. flop was 6h6sAs

:(
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hopefully this misclick won't happen again. :D
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      same :) i will start some DoN now , these guyz rly suck @ it. :) won 3/3 so far. i mean i was in top 5
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Nice, but I think you won't keep this rate. ;)
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      hehe ur right , but now i'm at 7/11 DoN wins , and started to play 6$ SnG ( alltho it's not acording to BRM but OMG OMG @ the fish there. )
      and last night played 8 ( 4 and 4 ) and placed second and third in 4 of them. made a bit o profit. I like Party Poker :)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Good luck on the $6 SnG's. :)

Keep us updated about your poker career.
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      will do , thx alot m8 :)
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      Ok, well i have a plea for you HannesZ , can you move this thread to the apropriate forum? since i will be making this my personal challenge thread :)

Thx ,

Short Update , i'm now at 46$ , had the most anoying bad beat , tried a cash game last night and ... well it ended up ugly with me loosing 5 $. got QQ , raised 6BB preflop , got called by 1 dude. ( he had AK )
      flop turns up 2,3,7. ( btw suites don't matter in this hand )
      I bet 6BB again , thats about a bit less than 1/2 pot size , and the dude raises me to 10BB. I go all in , and the moron calls me. how can you call an all in with AK on that flop??????
      Turn comes up a K. River doesnt count.
      Got verry verry mad so i decided to stop playing for the night , so i wouldn't loose all my money :)

Regards,
      Bulet
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

I just moved your thread to our Your Poker Blogs - forum.

Well it is good if he calls with AK, because with this move he will lose a lot of money. But he shouldn't hit... :s_mad:

Good luck,
      Hannes
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      hehe , well he did :( y good for me that he called ( before the turn , but what about for him? who would call allmoast all in with AK and that flop? :) )

ty for moving it btw.
      gonna participate in a 10k gtd or 1k gtd today later on. wish me luck. gonna have a friend oer to assist me . he actually won 5 of these on pokerstars if think , or fulltilt . hes got a bankroll of like 15k righ now:)

regards,
      bulet
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      decided not to participate in the 10k gtd. got into some sng , won 1 lost 1 , atm im currently at 49 i think.

Regards ,Bulet
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      lot of time since i last updated, played some sng , went down to 25$ , but then i went outside for a walk , come back after 4 hours , and started 2 hours of multi-tabling with 4-6 tables at once. got back up to 31. tonight im gonna start again. a lil 2 hour sesion with 4 sng mtt

Wish my luck , best regards,

Bulet
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      hi all , didnt write in a while , stoped playing for a bit to get my poker A game back on. Last nciht i played a bit , lost from 25$ to 21$ and then entered a 2$ -- 1K GTD , got in 4th and won 61$. now i'm back at 80$ up and will try some more sng tonight.
      Finally had some good action and hands , sucked out a few times :) but now i am confident again in my game , and can start playing real poker again

Regards,
      Bulet