My personal challenge.

• royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      Mega misclick on partypoker today, wanted to sign up for the 1k Gtd the 9$ one and ... well did sign up but was soo sleepy that i didnt notice it was Limit Hold'em untill the game started :(

sux :(

Edit : My personal challenge is to unblock my money on Party Poker.
      I know it's not that big of a challenge but let's take it step by step. Will edit the Post as i make up new challenges.

Regards, Bulet
  • 14 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Oh, not good at all. Limit Holdem is probably one of the most boring tournament types ever.

Did you cash?
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      no chance :) i couldn't get the worst hands to fold since they onle have to call me 1bb , that sux. so imagine AK , raise 40, got called by ALL the players on that table. what do you know , a guy ended up having set ( 6 ) and he only had in his hand 62o. flop was 6h6sAs

:(
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hopefully this misclick won't happen again. :D
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      same :) i will start some DoN now , these guyz rly suck @ it. :) won 3/3 so far. i mean i was in top 5
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Nice, but I think you won't keep this rate. ;)
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      hehe ur right , but now i'm at 7/11 DoN wins , and started to play 6$ SnG ( alltho it's not acording to BRM but OMG OMG @ the fish there. )
      and last night played 8 ( 4 and 4 ) and placed second and third in 4 of them. made a bit o profit. I like Party Poker :)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Good luck on the $6 SnG's. :)

Keep us updated about your poker career.
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      will do , thx alot m8 :)
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      Ok, well i have a plea for you HannesZ , can you move this thread to the apropriate forum? since i will be making this my personal challenge thread :)

Thx ,

Short Update , i'm now at 46$ , had the most anoying bad beat , tried a cash game last night and ... well it ended up ugly with me loosing 5 $. got QQ , raised 6BB preflop , got called by 1 dude. ( he had AK )
      flop turns up 2,3,7. ( btw suites don't matter in this hand )
      I bet 6BB again , thats about a bit less than 1/2 pot size , and the dude raises me to 10BB. I go all in , and the moron calls me. how can you call an all in with AK on that flop??????
      Turn comes up a K. River doesnt count.
      Got verry verry mad so i decided to stop playing for the night , so i wouldn't loose all my money :)

Regards,
      Bulet
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

I just moved your thread to our Your Poker Blogs - forum.

Well it is good if he calls with AK, because with this move he will lose a lot of money. But he shouldn't hit... :s_mad:

Good luck,
      Hannes
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      hehe , well he did :( y good for me that he called ( before the turn , but what about for him? who would call allmoast all in with AK and that flop? :) )

ty for moving it btw.
      gonna participate in a 10k gtd or 1k gtd today later on. wish me luck. gonna have a friend oer to assist me . he actually won 5 of these on pokerstars if think , or fulltilt . hes got a bankroll of like 15k righ now:)

regards,
      bulet
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      decided not to participate in the 10k gtd. got into some sng , won 1 lost 1 , atm im currently at 49 i think.

Regards ,Bulet
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      lot of time since i last updated, played some sng , went down to 25$ , but then i went outside for a walk , come back after 4 hours , and started 2 hours of multi-tabling with 4-6 tables at once. got back up to 31. tonight im gonna start again. a lil 2 hour sesion with 4 sng mtt

Wish my luck , best regards,

Bulet
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      hi all , didnt write in a while , stoped playing for a bit to get my poker A game back on. Last nciht i played a bit , lost from 25$ to 21$ and then entered a 2$ -- 1K GTD , got in 4th and won 61$. now i'm back at 80$ up and will try some more sng tonight.
      Finally had some good action and hands , sucked out a few times :) but now i am confident again in my game , and can start playing real poker again

Regards,
      Bulet