Question about 2nd starting capital

• jokerstar77mucker
      jokerstar77mucker
      Bronze
      Hi first off i would like to say thank you for the offer, but i have an ancount with party poker and cant receive it there i was just wondering if i could have it on a different platform? If not like i said thanks for the offer in the first place!

Also i cant collect any more strategy points due to losing my starting capital on everest poker thanks low traffic pushing me to play outside my limits, is there any way to add one of my other accounts to collect points so i can read the other articles?
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend,

I'm sorry but the promotional offers are platform specific and not available if you already have an account on the stated platform.

Unfortunately platforms do not allow the retracking of existing accounts. Pretty much every member, including myself, have a couple of non-tracked accounts, but nothing we can do about that I'm afraid.

The only way for you to gain PokerStrategy points is continuing to play on your existing tracked account or by taking up the first deposit offers (using your own funds) on a platform you haven't played before.

Best regards,

Bart
    • jokerstar77mucker
      jokerstar77mucker
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply egalestar, I think i'l have to go with the depoist route as i didnt enjoy my time with everest for reasons stated above! But at least i now have a way to colect the points! Feel free to close this thread now and thanks again!