$20.59
      BU (Hero):
      $20.87
      SB:
      $21.12
      BB:
      $64.73

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, A.
      CO folds, Hero raises to $0.60, SB raises to $1.80, BB folds, Hero calls $1.20.

Flop: ($3.8) 4, J, A (2 players)
      SB bets $1.90, Hero raises to $6.00, SB raises to $10.10, Hero raises to $19.07, SB calls $8.97.

Turn: ($41.94) T (2 players)

River: ($41.94) 7 (2 players)

Final Pot: $41.94.

Villain is VP:16/PR:13 and AFq is 31 over 263
      I have a read on him: Never defend his blinds.

So I have kept stealing all his blinds so far unitl this one.
      I put him on a strong hand defo. So I just called and see.

I hit the A on the flop - ok to put the money in then?
  • 6 replies
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Why are u raisng the flop? what do u expect hi m to stackoff here? KK? I doubt that, AK of hearths? fine, uare crushed, sets? the same ... maaybe KQhh and u are crushed equity wise as well, so jsut call to keep his worse hands in
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would also happy to 4-bet to 5$ and then call shove, since I think he might start defending his blinds at some point and AK is quite good to 4-bet and call shove with
      raising flop and calling shove is fine. If he has there flushdraw or AQ/AK I think he´d put his money in
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I would also happy to 4-bet to 5$ and then call shove, since I think he might start defending his blinds at some point and AK is quite good to 4-bet and call shove with
      raising flop and calling shove is fine. If he has there flushdraw or AQ/AK I think he´d put his money in
      only hand u beat is AQ and he might not (and he prob does not) even 3bet that. He i s a nit so I doubt that he is 3betin AQ there, amybe AQs
      and if he calls he improves his EQ cause he may call anotehr bet w KKon the R and there is not many draws in his range that dont have at least a pair
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THESHade
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      only hand u beat is AQ and he might not (and he prob does not) even 3bet that. He i s a nit so I doubt that he is 3betin AQ there, amybe AQs
      and if he calls he improves his EQ cause he may call anotehr bet w KKon the R and there is not many draws in his range that dont have at least a pair
      You can take passive line and call flop and evaluate on the turn, but AK just seems to be too good to take that passive line. One of the reasons why we call pf is to stack worse Ax hands and best imo to do is on the flop. And we´re only loosing to AA/JJ/44/AJ and if you don´t think he´d 3-bet there with AQ, then he is also not 3-betting with 44, and since we hold AK, then AA is also not so likely.
      So I don´t see any reason why not raise flop and play for stacks
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      The thing is, what I am trying to say, that if we raise we fold out almost all his range unless he is totally crazy abd cant fold KK there
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THESHade
      The thing is, what I am trying to say, that if we raise we fold out almost all his range unless he is totally crazy abd cant fold KK there
      I think I´d like call a little more if I had Kh and generally it is just difference game plan. there can´t really be one and only right move. My reason for raising flop and getting all-in, is that players do get all-in lighter than AJ+ and if he has AQ I really hate when flushcard comes and I can´t stack him or if he has flush and improves. Also this way I can also add another hand to my value raise, not just flushdraws and AJ+ which I might just flat.
      With KK/QQ. DOn´t really think he´d put too much money in the pot once we call flop and often he´d c/f these hands anyway unless he pick up some flushdraw, so we only get them more value if he hit is 1/2 outer