Could you provide some insights on my stats and graphs?

• blackops888
      Hey guys... Here you can see my stats and graphs for about 50k hands I've played on PokerStars on NL2 and NL5. The very first hand comes from may 7th, and the last hand was played yesterday. Total time was just 210 hours of play.

The thing that really bothers me is the showdown thing (both SD and non-SD winnings). Although as the graph indicates I'm not a losing type of guy who donates money to people around (never had any major losses), I DO THINK that I may not be losing much, but I'm at the same time NOT MAKING as much money as I could have made.

You can see below my winnings graphs and all of my stats, as extracted from Leak Buster. This tool is really awesome and I use it a lot, once it points out whatever stats are out of balance, but it would be nice to have insight from human beings too! :s_cool:

The thing that I notice is that I've been playing quite tight on NL5, with only about 16/13/2.7 (VPIP/PFR/AF), but at the same time I can't avoid thinking that going too fancy and agressive on NL5 is not always the best option, once people are not folding too much and agression ends up backfiring.

In the overall, I'm quite happy with the way my game improved in these 3 first months, considering the fact that I've never ever had any contact with poker before and almost never played any card games also. I think I'm on the right track and it would be nice to hear from you some advice in order to fix those leaks that I have. Thanks in advance for any tips! :s_biggrin:

Here you go:

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

And the stuff that REALLY bothers me....

Uploaded with
  • 3 replies