PokerStars quiz to WCOOP

• 2 replies
    • bankrollmanagment
      bankrollmanagment
      Bronze
      Congratulations you have scored above 90% and will be emailed within 72 hours with details on how to access the special quiz tournament.

dont need any help any more made quiz with that blog and got 90proc. that means taht I won entry to freerol just with smallerr ticket to win than 5200 :(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi bankrollmanagement,

I have closed this thread for two reasons, namely:

1). We cannot condone giving away the answers to one of our partner sites quizes. This is not fair to them or to other players entering.
      Maybe the knowledge that you learn at PokerStrategy is sufficient to help you pass the quiz anyway?
      In any case, you should complete the quiz by yourself without sharing answers.

2). The blog link you have provided has been removed due to the affiliate links/references. Please do not advertise your own affiliate link on PokerStrategy, these are designed for use outside of PokerStrategy. It is not appropriate for you to gain a referral payment on players who have already found PokerStrategy.

I am happy to leave the thread in the forum so that other members are aware of the PokerStars quiz, but cannot allow further discussion on breaking the quiz or allowing links in which you personally gain.

Please refrain from posting that link again, trust you will appreciate our position.

Best regards,

Bart