Points not updated

• MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Hi!

Is it just me or are PPoints gathered through FTP not updated again? It wouldn't be the problem, it's just I did quite some grinding in the past 3 days to accumulate quite some PP points, but instead, since they are not updated, my rank has gone from Gold to Silver, and my points from 700 to 670.
  • 12 replies
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      My last PP points update (for Full Tilt) was on Thursday. Also I didn't receive rakeback this week. So seems to be a bit more wide problem :)
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VTomukas
      My last PP points update (for Full Tilt) was on Thursday. Also I didn't receive rakeback this week. So seems to be a bit more wide problem :)
      Oh I see.

Any explanation from the "authority"? =)
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      FML, i should ve been DIAMOND YDAY!!!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Have patience, sometimes there are slight delays in obtaining the data, but don't worry they will be updated shortly no doubt.

p.s. Congrats on Diamond G.R.Y nice one :s_thumbsup:

Best regards,

Bart
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Thanks Bart.. but the waiting drives me crazeyyyyyyyyyyy

• Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      I think you've received the rakeback, but not an e-mail regarding it. At least that's my case and a few other peoples' case that play on FTP as well. As for the points update, my last point update is 19. 8. 2010, just give it some time :) .

SF
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schnitzelfisch

I think you've received the rakeback, but not an e-mail regarding it. At least that's my case and a few other peoples' case that play on FTP as well. As for the points update, my last point update is 19. 8. 2010, just give it some time :) .

SF
      Might be the truth, since I don't observe my cashier very narrowly when it comes to small sums and usually trust e-mails I get :)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

StrategyPoints on Full Tilt Poker are delayed. We hope we will get the points tomorrow or on Wednesday.

We apologize for any inconveniences caused by this.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      SF
      What's with the new SN primzi?
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze

SF
      Update - I just received my rakeback, I assume it's for previous week, so my first guess was right - it was a delay with rakebacks, points and other stats on FT :)
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze

SF
      Update - I just received my rakeback, I assume it's for previous week, so my first guess was right - it was a delay with rakebacks, points and other stats on FT :)
      I've just got an e-mail as well, but as the transfer information in the e-mail says, I did indeed get rakeback on 20. 8. ;)
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      You're right again - it sais I've received it on 20th too :)

Too bad, I do not track my account balance with Excel anymore :D :D