100$ bonus

• 5 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi brainiack!

Please have a look at this site: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/3
      Especially step 4.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Dirkske
      Dirkske
      Bronze
      I have a question about it too...
      I produced the 35$ rake on titan poker. Do i know get 10 steps of 10$ of bonus to my account and in what period does this happen?
      Or do i have to produce 35$ rake for every 10 dollar of bonus? Dont get it actually...
      Looking forward to the bronze freeroll
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Dirkske!

As soon as you have produced the first $35 rake you are getting the first $10 of your bonus. As soon as you have produced $70 rake, you are getting the second $10 part of your bonus....and so on. Hope this clarifies it.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • rageke
      rageke
      Bronze
      hello

Maybe you will have had this questions about a hundred times
      but i really cant seem to find a real answer to my problem.

I produced about 37 titan points last 2 days, , now, does this equal 37 rake and more important : my first 10$ bonus?

+ another question if I may: from when are we allowed to cash out actually?
      Do we need to clear the total 100 $ bonus before we can casg out or can we always cash out our profit we made?

unfortunately i didn't seem to find the answer anywhere on that last question.

to end i would like to thank pokerstrategy for the chance they are giving us with the free bonusses . Keep up the good work.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi rageke!

Thanks! :) I hope you enjoy it here.

Concerning your questions: Please ask the Titan Poker support how much rake you have produced so far because it depends on the limits you are playing how many Titan Points you get for the rake. And concerning cashouts: You have to clear the bonus first before you can cashout.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81