[Question] The 50$ Time Period?

• BCShad0w
      BCShad0w
      Bronze
      I'm on Full Tilt Poker, and you have given me 50$... My plan is:

To keep playing with the profit I make until I'm down to 50$...If I drop down to 50$ before I go back to Uni, I'll stop playing, read articles, forums, videos etc... If I don't hit the 50$ low, I will just carry on playing.

So heres the question: Do PS take back this 50$ after a certain time period, if I'm on Full Tilt Poker? I'm only asking this, as if you do, I'll keep playing with the 50$ to try and make a profit before you retrieve it. If you don't, I can take a break and study on theory some.

I have a few friends who play poker and want to keep some capital aside so on Sundays when we grind, we can relax together in the lounge and play our own seperate CG/SnG/MTT but talk, ask for advice etc at the same time.

/C
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi BCShad0w,

There is no time limit on Full Tilt Poker. In order to withdraw your starting capital you need to accumulate 1000 Full Tilt Points.

So you can take a break and improve your poker skills until you start playing again.

If you have further questions do not hesitate to ask.

Good luck,
      Hannes
    • BCShad0w
      BCShad0w
      Bronze
      Thank you for your reply.

I don't intend to withdraw the 50$ anyway, as I see it as an investment. Haha.

Apart from my computer busting, and having the reply to this on my Blackberry, it has made my day =) .

I can now take steps in my own time without worrying of losing the capital =) .

/Chez
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Good luck!

And keep us updated about your poker career.

Best regards,
      Hannes