Morning fail!

• kasparslv
      kasparslv
      Bronze
      Hi!
      I got little time this morning, so i decided to play S'n'G.

First tournament: In late period i got 3 of a kind (j), i was bottom, and everyone checked, so i decided to go all in, one of my opponent call, seeing her cards, i though, that i won, but she got straight from gutshot.
      Second tournament: tournament was just begun, i got AA, were was one raise, before me, and i decided to go all in again, one of my opponents called, he got the same cards (AA), and what happens? He got Flash!!!
      Third tournament: the same situation as second, but i had AKs, but my opponent had AJo, and he won with pair of jacks.

So its enough for this morning!

Maybe someone can help me...
      I'm beginner on poker, and i'm reading material of pokerstrategy, i also have starting bankroll 50$ (bonus from pokerstrategi) which varies between 45$ and 55$. I cant increase it playing at cash tables and S'n'G. Maybe someone can # advise me something, or tell me something about poker software, haw it can help me...??? I'm playing in WilliamHill...
  • 3 replies
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      without any information on stack sizes, blinds, buy-ins, format etc, its hard to say anything. But by the sound of it, you got your money in good (or even in the AA v AA). Over the long run you will win these hands and make a profit. So maybe the thread should be called morning success (or morning glory :D )
    • RobZomby
      RobZomby
      Bronze
      You did everything right, I guess! But you could copy the hands in here, so we could take a look at them :> ;D
      Ah, I feel for you, I just hate starting mornings like that!
      But then I just take a break and grind my brains out! ;D
      Talking 'bout the building your bankroll, You could read the "Psychology & Didactics" section as well, It surely helps!
      And I'd suggest you, to learn ONE of the game types @ time, not more of them!
      It really helps if you're playing just the sng's or just the cash games at the beginning [You should play the type in which you feel confortable in and make profit].
      Any way, 'bout the poker software, I'm using hold'em manager & I think it's working on WilliamHill as well!
      It's not cheap, but If you want to play poker professionally, you'll have to invest sometimes :)
      [Can't stop editing the text, 'cause I keep finding mistakes and stuff in it]
      --
      GL at the tables! :>
    • kasparslv
      kasparslv
      Bronze
      tnx, but the reason why i'm playing both game types is time, if i have less than hour then i'm playing s'n'gs, but if i have more, i usually play cash tables, that i like more...
      what poker software is reali doing? is it analyzing my opponents moves, or showing their folds?