SB: $2.00
      Hero (BB): $2.07
      UTG: $2.26
      UTG+1: $0.55
      MP: $2.00
      MP+1: $3.56

SB posts SB $0.01, Hero posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.03) Hero has A:heart: 4:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, LP calls $0.02, fold, fold, SB calls $0.01, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.06, 3 players) 7:heart: 6:heart: K:heart:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.04, LP raises to $0.08, fold, Hero calls $0.04

Turn: ($0.22, 2 players) J:heart:
      Hero checks, LP bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10

River: ($0.42, 2 players) 8:club:
      Hero bets $0.30, LP calls $0.30
  • 2 replies
    • Shinersen
      Shinersen
      Gold
      You better not show the result, this may affect the evaluation.
      on the flop a call is correct due to odds ( 4c in 18c pot is better than 1:4, and you`re drawing to the nuts).
      On the turn you check and he raises, that means 1: he has 2p, set and 2 : he has a flush.
      I put him on a flush due to minraise on the flop. If he had 2p/set he would raise you bigger.
      On the river I would prefer to bet bigger/ even overbet. He will call with all his range (2p/set flush)
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Shinerseb
      You better not show the result, this may affect the evaluation.
      on the flop a call is correct due to odds ( 4c in 18c pot is better than 1:4, and you`re drawing to the nuts).
      Agreed on that, tho it might not be the best play. Villain could have nothing whatsoever and you could take it down by 3-betting the flop, stacks are deep enough that you can still call a min4bet which this guy is likely to do if he's 4-betting at all. Even if villain calls you're still drawing to the nuts in position and he might be drawing to a worse hand, or have a K you're able to make him fold on later streets. Lots of possibilities to explore.

On the turn you check and he raises, that means 1: he has 2p, set and 2 : he has a flush.
      I put him on a flush due to minraise on the flop. If he had 2p/set he would raise you bigger.
      I don't think his turn bet means much, he could still be bluffing, he could be turning some random pair into a bluff without even realizing it. As for his bet sizing he probably has no clue whatsoever about protecting his hand, so he wouldn't necessarily make it any different with two pairs and flushes.

Main reason I'd go ahead and either lead or check/raise is because I don't think we can count on him putting more money in with a worse hand on his own without reads, so just jack it up and hope he has enough to pay off.

On the river I would prefer to bet bigger/ even overbet. He will call with all his range (2p/set flush)
      Yeah agreed, tho your bet is by no means bad, you can probably get away with betting more for the same result in him calling it.

Hope it helps.