Can you give some insights on my graphs and stats?

• blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Hey guys... Here you can see my stats and graphs for about 50k hands I've played on PokerStars on NL2 and NL5. The very first hand comes from may 7th, and the last hand was played yesterday. Total time was just 210 hours of play.

The thing that really bothers me is the showdown thing (both SD and non-SD winnings). Although as the graph indicates I'm not a losing type of guy who donates money to people around (never had any major losses), I DO THINK that I may not be losing much, but I'm at the same time NOT MAKING as much money as I could have made.

You can see below my winnings graphs and all of my stats, as extracted from Leak Buster. This tool is really awesome and I use it a lot, once it points out whatever stats are out of balance, but it would be nice to have insight from human beings too! :s_cool:

The thing that I notice is that I've been playing quite tight on NL5, with only about 16/13/2.7 (VPIP/PFR/AF), but at the same time I can't avoid thinking that going too fancy and agressive on NL5 is not always the best option, once people are not folding too much and agression ends up backfiring.

In the overall, I'm quite happy with the way my game improved in these 3 first months, considering the fact that I've never ever had any contact with poker before and almost never played any card games also. I think I'm on the right track and it would be nice to hear from you some advice in order to fix those leaks that I have. Thanks in advance for any tips! :s_biggrin:

Here you go:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Graphs:

And the stuff that REALLY bothers me....

• 3 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      SH or FR?
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black

Ok thats my graph, its NL25 but the game doesn't really change a lot from NL10 from my experience. People still go broke way to light and are unable to locate the fold button. So playing ABC tag is still very profitable. You cant have high non showdown winnings if you can't make people fold. And its next to impossible to make those guys fold, so its pointless to even try. Obviously there's other type of fish who folds way to much but those are very rare.

There are some weak regs i've been play with this day on NL25 who fold waaaaay to much. I've had a guy who folded to 3-bet 87% over 3k hands. I was 3-betting him like crazy, my 3 bet on his table's was up to over 20% and he was still folding like everything lol. I guess he was playing a lot of tables and didn't notice it. Then i've got the other guy who folds to 83% of C-bets, but only like 10% to my second barrel. So against this guy you just c-bet like 90% and then you can easily give up if you don't have a hand. Its really useful to have stats so you don't miss out on really profitable spots.

As for your stats, they seem pretty much fine, accept of your VPIP and PFR. Imo thats to tight, assuming its SH. And also you can 3-bet a little bit more, but considering many of those guys don't use stats they probably won't notice it. On the higher limits when people see you 3-bet only 3% of your range its hard to get paid off with your aces, but i doubt anyone on NL5 is paying attention to that.
    • blackops888
      blackops888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      SH or FR?
      That's SH! :s_grin:

It's true Matej... open-raise more from all positions, isolate raise/3-bet more in position (especially from button), c-bet a bit more and fold to c-bet a bit less. These are the actions I've been taking since yesterday with the tips of people on the forum.

In general, I think that 20/20/3.0 (VPIP/PFR/AF) on NL5 are very good stats and reflect a strong play. Of course there are some other stats involved, but these are pretty much a guideline.

Thanks for the tips! :s_biggrin: