$10.97
      SB:
      $10.00
      BB (Hero):
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4, 5.
      MP3 calls $0.10, 3 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.25) A, Q, 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.15, Hero calls $0.15.

Turn: ($0.55) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

River: ($0.55) J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.90, MP3 raises to $2.80, Hero raises to $9.75, MP3 calls $6.95.

Final Pot: $20.05.
  • 2 replies
    • Shinersen
      Shinersen
      Gold
      His bet on the flop means for me Ax, Qx, or FD.
      His check on the turn means that his range is Qx or FD, he would bet with Ax again.
      The river completes all draws. I would play safetly because he still have Fd on his range, 2p, or Tstraight. With 2p and T straight he would only call your riverbet. So the only hand that makes sense to raise you on the river is a FD better than yours.
      Anyway i would just call on the river
      The bet/call line is ok (if the raise isn`t big).
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Flop is okay, check/raising wouldn't be bad either if the only aggression read we had on him wasn't that he just open-limped preflop. Turn is fine obviously

On the river I'd bet smaller because I think he rarely has a decent Ax, and tho I don't really expect him to fold those hands, he probably has some sort of Qx quite often, so I'd make sure I give decent odds to these specific second pair hands.

When you overbet the pot and he stills 3x you, either he has Tx or you're toast depending on what type of player he is. So unless he's crazy enough to call a shove with Tx pretty much always (no hints of that being true at all so far), you shouldn't really be looking to jam over. Just call, if he's tight passive you can even fold frankly.

Hope it helps.