This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Full house on flop, what to do?

• Mashadar
      Mashadar
      Bronze
      I don't know how to copy/paste the log, so I will just write it down.

I had 55 on the bb, 3 limpers + the sb were in the hand.

flop: KK5. pot was 200.

I bet 100, and everyone folded.

I was hoping, with 5 players in the hand, someone would have a K.

I want to know, was this a good play? or not? should I have slow-played?

also, could anyone help me how to copy/paste hands, like you all do?
      thanks in advance.

Mashadar
  • 4 replies
    • Eclipt
      Eclipt
      Bronze
      Slow-play never pays :P

Against so many players, I`d go for a check/raise, or check/call, but on turn I`d launch bet of about 2/3 potsize.
      However, if they don`t have anything, they won`t pay you nothing. That`s the sad truth of monster hands.
    • Mashadar
      Mashadar
      Bronze
      so, was the raise ok, or should I have checked? :P .

also, does texas grab'em only work for party? if thats so, the problem is solved :P . since I`m playing on titan.
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      i think it depends, like everything in poker, but i can say for the lowlimit mtt in my room, that people bluff on anything after a while, and that slowplaying DOES pay, i just called a 30 (1500 stack) UTG, and got raised 400 by the button, so i push my kk all in, and he showes 56. Another tournament, i got kk as first hand, i push it in, 85s calls me. It depends. but if an ace comes on the turn, you can double/triple up.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Mashadar!

I think you should have check/raised on the flop and bet the turn. If nobody has a king and is willing to pay you off: it's just bad luck.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81