Win a WCOOP Seat with the PokerStars Quiz

• vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      You can now experience the WCOOP action for free! Simply take the PokerStars poker test by September 14 and you can win one of the 10 seats at stake.

The first one to answer all questions correctly by this date will get a $5,200 Main Event ticket. The quiz features questions about WCOOP, PokerStars tours and Team PokerStars Pro, amongst others.

Click here to take the PokerStars quiz
  • 31 replies
    • SirPaulius
      SirPaulius
      Bronze
      heh 99 so see you in september 18 :)
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SirPaulius
      heh 99 so see you in september 18 :)
      +1 :f_biggrin:
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      98, but only after that I realized, my PokerStars account is not associated with PokerStrategy (was created too early... unable to reassign) :D
    • usora
      usora
      Bronze
      i answer 99 but i had one problem and don't did they accepted my results. When I finished there was a message "Congratulation you have 99 correct answers you will be informed in next 72 hours" and above that there was message that information was sending but it was like that for long time and i think it was some problems. When i wanted to press finish the message pops "please don't move information is sending". Now i don't did i pass the quiz or not
    • beefpuff
      beefpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by usora
      i answer 99 but i had one problem and don't did they accepted my results. When I finished there was a message "Congratulation you have 99 correct answers you will be informed in next 72 hours" and above that there was message that information was sending but it was like that for long time and i think it was some problems. When i wanted to press finish the message pops "please don't move information is sending". Now i don't did i pass the quiz or not
      I had exactly the same problem!
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Tried about three questions, realized I haven't got a f**king clue what any of the answers are, and gave up! Anyone else want to admit to being a complete poker quiz donk? :f_confused:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      That's a long quiz out there, we'd save each others precious time if someone would stop acting hard to get and stake me.

Originally posted by jbpatzer
      Tried about three questions, realized I haven't got a f**king clue what any of the answers are, and gave up! Anyone else want to admit to being a complete poker quiz donk? :f_confused:
      You think at least one of the posters above didn't just simply google the answers? :f_biggrin:
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      You think at least one of the posters above didn't just simply google the answers? :f_biggrin:
      That's exactally what i was about to ask.
      Why coulden't you just do that?
    • tuktukbkk
      tuktukbkk
      Bronze
      edit by HannesZ:

Hello tuktukbkk,

I have edited your post because of board rule 3: No advertising.
      Please read our Board Rules (updated 10.11.09)

Thank you for your understanding,
      Hannes
    • usora
      usora
      Bronze
      i hope i wont have to go through that quiz again its really long
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tuktukbkk
      edit by HannesZ
      Now he tells me!
    • Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Bronze
      edit by HannesZ
      You got 100%?
      I saw your blog but had question which was different (highest stakes on Stars) and also answered different in the Godiva's chocolate question.
    • tuktukbkk
      tuktukbkk
      Bronze
      Yes I did! Im waiting for the email from pokerstars now...
    • xJCzZ
      xJCzZ
      Bronze
      I got 100 but then it said system error failed to save results ;( all that was a waste of time, oh and TukTuk such a good blog made it so much easier
    • Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Paaaaaaaaaulo
      Bronze
      Yes I did! Im waiting for the email from pokerstars now...
      Well, that's a shame since I'm pretty sure the one I missed was the image one... Their highest stakes are 1k/2k on FL right?
    • Bendafatman
      Bendafatman
      Bronze
      Originally posted by beefpuff
      Originally posted by usora
      I had exactly the same problem!
      i had exactly the same probelm too! lol
    • beefpuff
      beefpuff
      Bronze
      I asked PokerStars support about the error, and here is what they sent to me:

Hello ...........,

Thank you for your email and for allowing us to be of assistance.

We are aware of the "Failed to Connect to QMS" message. We have reported the issue to our programmers who are looking into it. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Please rest assured that your quiz answers and score will not be affected.

Please let us know if you have any other questions and thank you for playing at PokerStars.
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      same issue, sent an email to support. hope I dont have to re-do it.
      Scored 100:s_cool: , took like an hour ;(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Did anyone receive any emails yet?

Passed mine, took a frickin' hour and was almost late for work!