I did not get "my" 50$

• iZuiEL
      iZuiEL
      Basic
      Hi.
      can someone tell me, why i did not get my 50$ ? i did all right (quiz, sending ID card) .. and it say ~~>
      "Unfortunately your ID check failed
      Unfortunately, your user account did not pass the ID check. As a result, we cannot transfer the $50 starting capital to your account.

However, this does not affect your membership at PokerStrategy.com. In order to perfect your poker skills you can still participate in forum discussions, watch videos, join coaching sessions, read articles and unlock advanced content without any restrictions."

Really dont know why..i want to fix it! :)
  • 8 replies
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

It is because you've failed to pass your ID check. It is in the best interest of Pokerstrategy for people to receive the starting capital, but if you fail the ID check, there is unfortunately nothing we can do about it. You may however still take advantage of our First deposit bonuses to gain access to the learning material.

Best regards,

SF
    • orby32
      orby32
      Bronze
      I have a problem to validate my email at FullTilt. I recieve from you message that says I can't recieve the 50$ until I validate, but I don't succeed.

what I need to do?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Go to your e-mail inbox and validate the e-mail (you should have received an e-mail from Full tilt regarding this). Make sure that you check your spam folder as well!

Best regards,

SF
    • mockingGOD
      mockingGOD
      Bronze
      hi, i why i can't get my 50$ capital? i passed the quiz, I validated, ID card and confirm etc. but whenever im going to play for real money i can't play or allowed. because it says i have insufficient money on my account. That's why im wondering where is my 50$ capital then?
    • woogy
      woogy
      Bronze
      Hi as well

I have this pokerstrategy account for some time now. In the past I managed to receive one starting capital, but now I can't. I can't get starting capital at pacific poker and everest. Is there something wrong? Or can just receive one capital?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

You need to wait for the starting capital to be transfered. That should be done within 96 working hours of the ID check.

If you should have any more questions, please go to this page.

Best regards,

SF
    • mockingGOD
      mockingGOD
      Bronze
      oh ic.. so thats about 4 days..okay thank you :)
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      woogy, you can only get it once, unless you receive a special offer in your email to get a second one. So no second $50 bill for you, at least for the time being.

Schnitzelfisch, you may want to check that link. :P