hihi

• mjw006
      mjw006
      Basic
      Hey guys,

First post. Forum looks cool. I have to make posts to participate in other parts of the forum it looks like so i better start here.

Im a HUSNG grinder who has been playing professionally for almost 2 years now, playing under the name 'rocky2810' on both fulltilt and cake. I play stakes anywhere from $100's to $500s mostly. Ive been an active member in the hunl forum at 2p2 for a long time under the name of mjw006, so hopefully that has given me enough forum experience to be of assistance to some people on here and make the most out of what others have to say.

Anyways, gl in games and hope to run into you around the place.
  • 3 replies
    • AquamanBT
      AquamanBT
      Bronze
      Hello,

I guess you will be the fastest member to go from basic to diamond in the history of PS, so hello while I can still speak to you. In a week you'll be posting in forums us mortals aren't allowed. Have fun!
    • mjw006
      mjw006
      Basic
      eh i got referred to this site, and then informed on how it works and i have to make new room signup which is not good for me... :(

So i guess i won't be doing anything :p

Would have loved to be involved in community but cbf opening a new account somewhere :p
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mjw006
      eh i got referred to this site, and then informed on how it works and i have to make new room signup which is not good for me... :(

So i guess i won't be doing anything :p

Would have loved to be involved in community but cbf opening a new account somewhere :p
      Well that sucks, gl at the tables anyway