25% Merit Point Boost

• MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      With this thread we want to inform you about a new promotion on bet365:

25% Merit Point Boost
      Receive a 25% Merit Point Boost by playing on bet365's special range of cash tables.

Get the additional Merit Points by simply playing on any cash table containing the words ‘Bonus table’ in its name. These tables can be found in the Cash Tables section of the bet365 lobby and are available 24 hours a day for various NL Hold’em stakes.

You must opt in by contacting bet365 support to receive your Merit Point Boost. All extra Merit Points earned will be credited to your account at the start of the following week.
  • 24 replies
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Couple questions regarding the bonus tables:

1. Are they exclusive to the bet365 skin? No players on the rest of the ipoker network have access to these tables?

2. Is it possible to change the names of the bonus tables? When more than one table opens at a limit, there are two bonus tables of the same name - i.e. bonus table 7 appears twice. Really messes up the hud when both tables of the same name are being played. I realize PS can't fix this, but if the suggestion could be forwarded to the right people it would be appreciated.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey wasy8,

I will forward your question and your suggestion to bet365.

As soon as we receive an answer I will post it in this thread.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • MarcusBo
      MarcusBo
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Many apologies for answering so late.

1. The tables are exclusive to bet365, so other ipoker skins won't have them.

2. They will investigate to see if there is anything they can do to resolve this.

Should you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Thanks Marcus, appreciate the response. Is there a timeframe as to how long these tables might last, or is this a potentially permanent addition for the forseeable future?
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi wasy8,

I am not Marcus, but I also can answer your question. ;)

The promotion is valid until 31st October.

Good luck at bet365,
      Hannes
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Thanks Hannes.

I find it curious that you had the answer while the live chat support person had no idea - awesome that PS is 'in the know'
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      These tables are so fishy its quite simply off the chain. I love getting to play exclusively with bet365 gambling uber fish. Its great for bet365 too since they get all the rake, rather than their many attrocious players losing to players from other networks, so I dont see any reason for them to end the promotion any time soon, if anything they should add in a few higher limits. :s_biggrin:
    • doomsd
      doomsd
      Silver
      yes who would say that bet365 have so many poker players sometimes more than 10 full tables only from bet365 did not know that bet365 is that strong in poker :D
    • adammclad
      adammclad
      Bronze
      shame theyre only fullring :(
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi adammclad and Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

On the higher limits there are also 6 max tables available. Full ring is easier to play, so I recommend you to play FR instead of 6 max.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Burgeo29
      Burgeo29
      Bronze
      These bonus tables are insane. Sat down and played my first session last week and couldn't believe what i was seeing ?(

Fishy :f_p:
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Nice!

How are you doing overall?
    • Burgeo29
      Burgeo29
      Bronze
      My bank is over 10 times what it started after only 2 weeks.

I only play the Bonus tables, thats where the fish are :D
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Gratz!

Good luck on the tables!
    • F1D35
      F1D35
      Bronze
      Yeah, these tables are very very very fishy. If you play at bet365, you have no reason whatsoever to not be on these tables.
    • F1D35
      F1D35
      Bronze
      to prove my point:

[ ] no money full ring
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Gratz! :s_cool:

Which limit is it?
    • F1D35
      F1D35
      Bronze
      10NL and 20NL

I had a free bankroll from pokerstrategy, and in the terms it says:

Once you've cleared the bonus, you can get a First Deposit Bonus from bet365 of 100% up to $500. Simply deposit money into your account and you will get twice that amount, credited to your account (including the bonus money).

I got the 5000 points required to cash out, so I cashed out with the plan to deposit again and clear the first deposit bonus. But the bet365 advisor from the live chat told me I'm not eligible for that bonus because I have used the PS150 code.

Now I'm not sure whether I should stay at the fishy bonustables at 365, or go to another pokerroom and get rakeback + first deposit bonus...
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello F1D35,

The 100% up to $500 bonus is for you not available, because you received the free $50 starting capital. However you should get a different bonus. Can you please contact our customer service for further details.

We also offer plenty off other rooms where you can get rakeback, first deposit bonuses etc. Have a look here:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes