Hello all please reply :)

• 11 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome!

Wait longer. ~2 days after the ID check is complete if I remember correctly...
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey JayMallett,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.

Congratulations on passing the quiz. First step to receiving your Free Starting capital.

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check:

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • JayMallett
      JayMallett
      Bronze
      ok i will wait a couple days but i haven't been asked about sending I.D information i have put my name and address etc... but i havent been asked for proof? How long till i get that? Or do some people not need proof?
    • JayMallett
      JayMallett
      Bronze
      no sorry i haven't recieved a I.D message through email and I wish i had because i want to get started.
      reli good site by the way thank you.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I.D checks are completely at random so their is no guarantee you will receive one.

If you have passed the quiz, Chosen your site and followed the necessary steps, you should receive an email telling you that your successful and the money will be in your account very soon. Usual waiting periods with ID checks is 48 hrs.

Also, Glad to hear you are enjoying the site so far :)
      Do you have any idea what game you will be starting to play?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • JayMallett
      JayMallett
      Bronze
      I have chosen full tilt poker because i have heard it is quite a reasonable site.
      Once I get my $50 do I need to pay this site back after it? Or do they get some of the percentage of my winnings?

Thanks =)
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      You do not have to pay us anything back.
      That free $50 Starting Capital is yours to keep. :s_biggrin:

Regards,

Kyle.
    • JayMallett
      JayMallett
      Bronze
      Oh great! Lol

I am actually playing in a freerole on Full Tilt Poker at the moment.
      Ill update you the way it goes! Lol

Do you not play poker yourself?
    • bringspring
      bringspring
      Bronze
      i receive my bankroll in FTP in 2 hours after the id check. Extremly fast. Now playing rush sss nl5 full ring. About even but I have earned 350ftp in 2 days. 3-4 more days and I have it cleared. unfortunately I didnt receive no bonus with the 50. I know, and all my friends have told me, that there is usually a 50+50 bonus on fulltilt with pokerstrategy? Or where this the "good old days" ..

but nevertheless. This site is awesome! Funny threads and intresting news about poker. And most importently - most riskfree change to get a REAL feeling from the ever expanding world of online poker!
    • JayMallett
      JayMallett
      Bronze
      If i invite a friend to this site and they sign up do i recieve $100 to my full tilt account
    • JayMallett
      JayMallett
      Bronze
      I have just recently been told that my details are correct and that the $50 will be transfered within 2 working days! :)
      Thank you for your help.