$2.41
      MP2:
      $3.25
      MP3:
      $1.27
      CO:
      $2.10

Preflop: Hero is BU with 3, 3.
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.02, CO folds, Hero raises to $0.08, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.19) Q, 3, T (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.13, Hero calls $0.13.

Turn: ($0.45) 6 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.12, Hero calls $0.12.

River: ($0.69) A (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.23, Hero raises to $1.38, MP3 calls $0.71.

Final Pot: $3.01.
  • 5 replies
    • Shinersen
      Shinersen
      Gold
      totally misplayed.
      On the flop you def. need to raise for value and for protection. There are a lot of draws there.
      The same on the turn
      The river is ta worst card in the deck. FD got there, Straight draw got there.
      Only hands that call your raise have you crushed
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shinerseb
      totally misplayed.
      On the flop you def. need to raise for value and for protection. There are a lot of draws there.
      The same on the turn
      I see ur point, but i played with my reads and stats... tho im not posted... i do it now:

44/7/0/13.3
      AF: 5.5

And my reason on pushing on river was to get paid by Ax hand... and it was Ax

i give u my thoughs...

On flop... what hand can call my raise here? Adxd? 2 pairs? top pair good kicker? from middle position limper?

turn... 6c - total blank... 45 will not donk on flop into raiser... so basicly nothing changed...

and river A finishing flush/straight draws... well, im almost sure he doesnt have flush here... why?

1. not a limit where people play their draws aggro style. (if it was FD it was not to nutz)
      2. size of bet, im pretty sure he would bet at least 2/3 pot on succesfull fd here with idea to extract maximum value from preflop raiser with AK, AQ or similar hands.

all i could run into was straight, but flop bet size of almost pot for me looked more like protection or pure stab at pot than draw.

So with these ideas in mind i made push for rest (not full stack he is playing with) with hope to get called with Ax or any two pair hands.

Again... i understand your point, thx for opinion...
    • Shinersen
      Shinersen
      Gold
      ohh these stats changes everything :D
      yea..i tend to check big hands into these type of players and let them hang themself :D
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shinerseb
      totally misplayed.
      The same on the turn
      That last line is no where even close to the truth... it's NL2 for crying out loud. People will easily stack off with two pair etc. Which does not mean I like the way the hand is played.

You should indeed raise the flop, fish or not. You were the pre-flop raiser so it's only normal that you throw in a raise there for VALUE. Protection is never a reason for betting on it's own, it's a side effect you achieve when you valuebet. Anyway, raise the flop for value from draws, KJ and even gutshots and hands with a pair and a backdoor SD (like T9) and of course already made hands like Qx. In any case a huge part of his range are draws... hands you're missing a shitload of value against by just calling it down to the river when there is no more value to be gotten from draws that didn't get there. So yeah, raise the flop, to say somewhere between $0.50-0.60.

As played if you don't raise the flop, you really do have to raise the turn against such a small bet tere. You're letting him draw way to cheap and if he has a hand like Qx you don't want a K or A to come to kill your action.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would also prefer raising flop and betting turn, since often hands that he´d lead would call raise and also turn bet and then pot is big enough to shove rest river
      I think river shove is a little thin. he can b/c you with Ax, but very often you also see flush, so I´d prefer calling instead of shoving