How many FTP's....URGENT

• 14 replies
    • pokerplayer05
      pokerplayer05
      Gold
      how to earn your deposit?you mean the bonus right?if is the bonus you need 866 points.just go to cashier click on bonus account and you can see how many points you need
    • jalopyspeed
      jalopyspeed
      Bronze
      No like it says to earn your 50$ deposit you have 90 days to earn blank amount of ftp's..I say "blank" because I cant remember how many FTP's it said i had to earn. thats what Im askin lol....
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi jalopyspeed,

You need to earn a total of 1,000 FTP points (without a time limit) to be able to withdraw the $50 free starting capital.

The number required to release any first deposit bonus depends on how much you deposit and will be confirmed in your poker lobby > Cashier > Bonus account screen.
      In general however you will release $0.06 of your bonus for every FTP point earnt.

Hope this helps, shout if you meant something different.

Best regards,

Bart
    • jalopyspeed
      jalopyspeed
      Bronze
      thanks man...ya that helps!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Your welcome ;)

Any problems or further questions, don't hesitate to shout.

Bart
    • jalopyspeed
      jalopyspeed
      Bronze
      Actually I got another one.....how am I supposed to deposit the money i make....because i have real money (50$) but i never had to use any credit cards i just got it free from pokerstrategy....cuz once i get my 1000 FTP's i would like to deposit my money and i would like to know how to get my money? Could you help me Bart?
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Open a moneybookers account or a Neteller account (A must for anyone playing poker imo). You can also get a cheque, or can have it paid directly into your bank account. Although I believe you will have to make a small deposit from your bank account to use that option, but I could be wrong. :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      As MrMardyBum pointed out, the easiest way would be a moneybookers or Neteller account :)

Hadi
    • BCShad0w
      BCShad0w
      Bronze
      Another post that's like many others... Again, all I say is, Good Luck on making your 1k points.

If 1$ rake looks to make you 7 FTP, you want to rake more than 140$ [if my maths is correct, hahaha]

And that's rake, not including you entry fees etc... You shouldn't even consider withdrawing your 50$ unless you're extremely good... Imo.

Your'll rarely get there. Lol.

/C
    • jalopyspeed
      jalopyspeed
      Bronze
      lol well Ive been playing on the site for less than 2 days and I have made 20$ and collected 60+ FTP's so if all i need is 1000 FTP's then Im pretty good off I think...am i right or am i not understanding lol?
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      1000 FTP's? That 1 day :f_p:

T.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Yes, I personally think that the 1,000 points are really easy to achieve, as long as you play a little poker often they soon mount up and there's no time limit so no hurry to achieve.

Don't forget to stay within a sensible BRM (Bankroll Management) and keep playing your A-game. The 1,000 points, rakeback, bonuses etc will be a nice bonus on top of any profit you make, but the key is to learn and fine tune your game.

Sounds like you're doing a great job already, keep up the good work ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • jalopyspeed
      jalopyspeed
      Bronze
      Thanks Bart.....Good Luck to you with your poker experience as well!
    • BCShad0w
      BCShad0w
      Bronze
      I guess if you can get $3 raked in a hand on Cash Games, you're looking at an easy 21 points. So I guess the 1k points seem relative easy if playing Cash Games and running god and steady following guides lines.

If thats the cash and people want to withdraw their 50$... Stay away from SnGs and MTTs, they really arnt worth it imo!

/C