[NL2-NL10] NL10 ATo BB

• gonepoker
      Hi. Villain is 15/10 1.0 TAG so pre flop I was thinking he could have suited connector or low pocket pair and I can make him fold pre flop or with conti bet. Flop was great dry board to continue my aggression but surprise was that he called. On the turn I decided to bet/fold because I felt he could have a set of fours or maybe nines. But there was no raise so what to do on the river? Bet/fold again or check/call? Flush draw missed, there was no raises for value but his full pot river bet was confusing. Maybe he planned to reraise river with a set and now wants max value? Still very strange play and I was thinking that I should call but time bank ended.

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

SB ($9.55)
      Hero (BB) ($16.51)
      UTG ($9.64)
      MP ($2.81)
      Button ($18)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 10, A
      1 fold, MP calls $0.10, Button calls $0.10, 1 fold, Hero bets $0.50, 1 fold, Button calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.35) 9, 4, A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.70, Button calls $0.70

Turn: ($2.75) K (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.80, Button calls $1.80

River: ($6.35) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets $6.35, Hero folds

Total pot: $6.35
  • 2 replies
    • Mstlc
      check pre-flop. ATs you can raise pre-flop as you can play that hand more aggresively on a few boards but ATo is just junk and 2 people indicated they wanna see a flop so we'll be playing oop very often here.

Also if you do raise a hand here make your raise bigger... 2 limpers + oop. 4bb + 2bb + 1bb... raise to $0.70 instead of $0.50 if you do raise.

As played I'm c-betting the flop ofc.

The turn I'm checking. If he's floating with underpairs (TT, 88 etc) he's never gonna call another bet and it's unlikely he has other weaker hands that will still call like A8 etc. He can't have any draws here either. I'm probably check/folding as well cause of his AF.

As played the river is an easy check fold, your hand is never good, it's not like he has any draws or anything to bluff here.
    • Kaitz20
      he can have there suited Ax hands, so I think unless you´re going to call potsize bet on the river you can also b/f river yourself smt like 3$
      Once he pots it, I think it is mostly 44, or really smt like 23s that didn´t got there. not sure you should call and I think fold is likely better