Russian BOTs refund !?

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Hi!

The bot matter has been solved according to pokerstars and guess what only people who will be getting money lost to them are the ones who played more tahn 5k hands against them.....THIS IS F*****G STUPID !!! i lost more tahn 80 $ acording to PTR to them and i am not getting back nothing because i havent played more than 5k hands but the one who playwed them and lost 8 $ will get it back. I think this is just straightahead stupid and mocking of a player.

from pokerstars:

This will result in the following breakdown of compensation to players:

Smallest amount compensated = $7.82
      Average amount compensated = $33.87
      Largest amount compensated = $847.95
      Total amount compensated = $80,744 to a total of 2,384 players

It was decided to credit only players who had played upwards of 5000 hands
      against these bots in order to prevent a very large number of players each
      receiving a trivially small amount. Cutting off the compensation at 5,000
      hands will ensure that the credits are meaningful to those who receive them.

I just would like to know what u guys think about that, beacuse i think so f****g UNFAIR. are my 80 $ not meaningfull?? probably more than guys 7.82 $

Agiz19
  • 12 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      What did support say?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hmm, you can always sue the authors of the bots to get your money back or something? I'm sorry to hear about their decision, but there's really not much we can do about it :( .
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      not with that attitude
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      woohoooooooooooooo i got 26.54
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      i am not asking pokerstrategy to do something i just want to see peoples thoughts on that...

congrats wowadvisor :) looks like like yor 26 is more meaningfull tahn 80 :) lol
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      it is because i never expected it!! and i got an email and i checked it and its a nice bonus! i never knew there was cheating going on!! :f_cool:
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Just because you happened to lose some random all-in to that particular bot doesn't really mean you lost because of the bot.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      lol it doesnt matter if i lost an allin it matters it was not fair, so if that kind of thinks happen it is not acceptable and it never will be no matter what. If this happend now i am sure it was happening before and will happen again...Then all should just turn on bots and let the comp play and noone will be frauded?!

and anssi it was proven it was not random allin it was a bot pokerstars confirmed it so it is...

full tilt gives money back no matter how many hands u played vs the bot so that is the reasonable thing to do to keep players there still playing .

Online poker world is going to hell :s_o:
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      congrats wowadvisor :) looks like like yor 26 is more meaningfull tahn 80 :) lol
      he could get those $26 for losing 2k :rolleyes:

It's not that all money taken by bots are given back to players... If one gets 30% back, he can be very happy.

And I think it's standard approach by PS:
      1. they dont want to to send stupid amounts like $0.3 to thousends of players because that means nothing for everyone..
      2. they're not rewarding fish with it, so for every reg it seems like they're rewarded something for playing a lot of hands.. Isn't it what PS wants? ;) Again, they could reward fish as well, but look at point 1.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Originally posted by Agiz19

and anssi it was proven it was not random allin it was a bot pokerstars confirmed it so it is...

So are you saying bots have better luck than normal players?
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      you really have no idea how bots work...
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Still, if you could analyse your play and see how you could have exploited the bots instead of being exploited by them, it could improve your play not just against bots (which will always be part of online poker) but against human players as well. And then you may even get that $80 back with interest.