dont recommend poker

• 62 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      [x] Standard online poker is rigged post.
      [ ] Points for originality.
    • santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      [x] Standard online poker is rigged post.
      [ ] Points for originality.
      I disagree because of the title...
      I guess for 95% of the players poker is a BIG waste of time. Unless you realy like doing it...
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ronekinky
      if you want to have fun in an honest environment, stay away from places that involves money.
      But what if I honestly want that a hooker would blow me?
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      MrMardyBum

Ha ha, you must be a chickmagnet with that face.
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      MrMardyBum

I'd do him
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      MrMardyBum

the curtains in his room look mad balla!!!
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      BTW, this autumn, Fox is airing a new show called "The Honest Poker". A friend of mine works for the commercial department so I was lucky enough to lay my eyes on the teaser of the new show. I dont know how to upload a video, so I'll just write it down:

Ivey: I'm all-in, but I must warn you, I have a full house.
      Elezra: A full house? Darn, I'll better fold then. I'm totally drawing dead with my flush draw.
      Ivey: Yeah, you'll be better off folding, my friend.
      Elezra: Thanks for telling, buddy, here, take my chips.
      Ivey: Naah, that wouldn't be nice, now would it. Lets split the pot.
      Elezra: Neat, you're the best.
      Negreanu: Group hug!

Hellmuth: Idiots.
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Ive been playing cash games for 3 years. This is how it goes: Day 1 i win. Day 2 i loose. Day3 i win. Day 4 i loose. Its been like this for 3 years. Impossible to create som kind of winrate. Im playing good poker day 1 and finish up 50dollars. Day 2 i loose 60 dollars, everytime i have the best hand preflop, on the flop or turn, but never after the river. Never. Sickness after sickness after sickness. I win. Then the pokersites take it back the next day with some sick hands that i have zero control over. Onlinepoker is the biggest joke ever. Poker is the biggest regret of my life. I should have know better ofcourse, where there is money there is always dishonesty. Some players will never win. Some players cant loose. One example would be how often i hit the flop with AK or AQ.. its 23%. (this is only my latest database with 20k hands, but its always been like this) I promise some people hit their AK/AQ 40%. Imagine the edge they have vs my 23%. Its fukin ridiculous really. I havent counted my sets but im guessing im hitting about 7% or something. I wonder on which criteria the future winner are chosen by the greedy sites. That would be fun to know.. anyway, if you want to have fun in an honest environment, stay away from places that involves money. Thats the best tip i can give you all. peace.
      Are all of your 236 posts this constructive? Why have you persisted for 3 years when clearly you aren't improving? Have you considered that you're just shit at poker?
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      MrMardyBum

the curtains in his room look mad balla!!!
      Dissing my curtains bitch? :P

They have been replaced FWIW. So ner. :s_biggrin:
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      MrMardyBum

Getting a bit personal are we, cos I don't agree with your post... Aw well, good job I don't care, not like I can change my face is it. Lol

Good luck playing with the "poker is rigged mentality".
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GunFlavoured
      Ive been playing cash games for 3 years. This is how it goes: Day 1 i win. Day 2 i loose. Day3 i win. Day 4 i loose. Its been like this for 3 years. Impossible to create som kind of winrate. Im playing good poker day 1 and finish up 50dollars. Day 2 i loose 60 dollars, everytime i have the best hand preflop, on the flop or turn, but never after the river. Never. Sickness after sickness after sickness. I win. Then the pokersites take it back the next day with some sick hands that i have zero control over. Onlinepoker is the biggest joke ever. Poker is the biggest regret of my life. I should have know better ofcourse, where there is money there is always dishonesty. Some players will never win. Some players cant loose. One example would be how often i hit the flop with AK or AQ.. its 23%. (this is only my latest database with 20k hands, but its always been like this) I promise some people hit their AK/AQ 40%. Imagine the edge they have vs my 23%. Its fukin ridiculous really. I havent counted my sets but im guessing im hitting about 7% or something. I wonder on which criteria the future winner are chosen by the greedy sites. That would be fun to know.. anyway, if you want to have fun in an honest environment, stay away from places that involves money. Thats the best tip i can give you all. peace.
      Are all of your 236 posts this constructive? Why have you persisted for 3 years when clearly you aren't improving? Have you considered that you're just shit at poker?
      +1

EDIT: Let me be just a bit more constructive. Can image a player that comes up with a post like that(after 3 years of playing!!!) and isn`t shit at poker.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gregor86
      Originally posted by GunFlavoured
      +1

EDIT: Let me be just a bit more constructive. Can image a player that comes up with a post like that(after 3 years of playing!!!) and isn`t shit at poker.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Lol I thought exactly the same as that, you just out-spammed me :P
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      lol
    • StoneJ
      StoneJ
      Bronze
      Poker has to be the only activity in the world that is based around people betting against each other but yet every player thinks they should be winning..weird
    • yeahyoung0312
      yeahyoung0312
      Bronze
      I enjoy reading this type of posts. Becomes a motivation for me. Reminds me of how naive I used to be and motivates me to improve my game.
    • MIMIso
      MIMIso
      Bronze
      Haha, NightFrosta pwned.

@topic

Life is a bitch.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MIMIso

Life is a bitch.
      Then you die, so fuck the world and lets get high :D

• ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      Dont you nerds think i know im "shit at poker".. ha ha. But im also dooooomed. 23% when it should be 33% says it all. Anyway i love reading all the posts. Nothing is more comical than badass attitude from people who barely have the strenght to lift the cat in the picture above :f_p: