Getting crushed at $6.50. I'm so bad.

• 7 replies
    • Luupainaja
      Luupainaja
      Bronze
      Hi,

my last 1000 games graph on 11$ turbo-stt is very similar to yours 6.50$ graph, elhh82.

At first i thought posting it, but then i changed my mind - instead of looking some green and red lines I should improve my game.

I'm thinking of finding some sweat partners or someone to review and discuss sessions.

I've no clue what the heck am i doing wrong.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Hey dude, i'm also looking for someone to work with, if you're interested you can skype me at elhh1982.

It's pretty frustrating since i was doing "really well" before May, but was forced to take a break from the game for about 2 months. Since restarting again a few weeks ago, nothing has really been working. Maybe i was just running ridiculously good before and that masked all the issues in my game.

I think it's always great to have someone else also look at your game.

The fact that i suck so hard really annoys me and i really want to figure out what's wrong and fix it.
    • Luupainaja
      Luupainaja
      Bronze
      Hey,

I'm very much interested, I'll try to contact you via skype in the near future. Got to think how we should do it - review together old sessions or sweat live ones.
    • jecis4
      jecis4
      Bronze
      Pure luckboxing at the 2.25$ ones lol look at your ev oO
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Well it seems like your running really hot on the 2.25 ones, considering your winnings are like 500% above your EV lol. On the other hand EV doesn't really mean that much, since sometimes you just can't get it in good. I play cash games, but last month i gave 6.50$ ones a try. Well you can check out my graph to see how sick the swings can get.

• elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze

I've had a sick upswing since September began and have pretty much won back all my losses in August.

On top of that, am also really happy that a few members have contacted me about sweat session and we've had a few really productive session review together.
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      nice recovery sir.