This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Getting crushed at $6.50. I'm so bad.

• 7 replies
    • Luupainaja
      Luupainaja
      Bronze
      Hi,

my last 1000 games graph on 11$ turbo-stt is very similar to yours 6.50$ graph, elhh82.

At first i thought posting it, but then i changed my mind - instead of looking some green and red lines I should improve my game.

I'm thinking of finding some sweat partners or someone to review and discuss sessions.

I've no clue what the heck am i doing wrong.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      Hey dude, i'm also looking for someone to work with, if you're interested you can skype me at elhh1982.

It's pretty frustrating since i was doing "really well" before May, but was forced to take a break from the game for about 2 months. Since restarting again a few weeks ago, nothing has really been working. Maybe i was just running ridiculously good before and that masked all the issues in my game.

I think it's always great to have someone else also look at your game.

The fact that i suck so hard really annoys me and i really want to figure out what's wrong and fix it.
    • Luupainaja
      Luupainaja
      Bronze
      Hey,

I'm very much interested, I'll try to contact you via skype in the near future. Got to think how we should do it - review together old sessions or sweat live ones.
    • jecis4
      jecis4
      Bronze
      Pure luckboxing at the 2.25$ ones lol look at your ev oO
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Well it seems like your running really hot on the 2.25 ones, considering your winnings are like 500% above your EV lol. On the other hand EV doesn't really mean that much, since sometimes you just can't get it in good. I play cash games, but last month i gave 6.50$ ones a try. Well you can check out my graph to see how sick the swings can get.

• elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze

I've had a sick upswing since September began and have pretty much won back all my losses in August.

On top of that, am also really happy that a few members have contacted me about sweat session and we've had a few really productive session review together.
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      nice recovery sir.