$2.63
      MP3:
      $1.05
      CO:
      $2.82
      BU (Hero):
      $3.35

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, 9.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.06, SB calls $0.05, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.14) A, 7, K (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.08, SB calls $0.08.

Turn: ($0.3) 3 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($0.3) Q (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.14, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.3.
  • 3 replies
    • BattleHunter
      BattleHunter
      Coach
      Coach
      I don't really like this play (unless backed up by a specific read). He seems fishy (considering his stack size), which already tells us not to bluff him too much.
      If we stop and think for a moment what can he call us on the flop and fold to a river bet? Kx is calling us, Ax is calling us, the only gutshot (TJ) got there. Unless you really believe that he can fold a 7x hand on that river (&pockets ofc from 22 to JJ without 33 and 77 ofc), or maybe that you have a read that he NEVER folds to cbets and called our cbet with pure air and no equity whatsoever, then I wouldn't do your play on the river .
    • Duudalinja
      Duudalinja
      Bronze
      Howdy,

If he's not player who's going to fold pp to cbet, but may fold it on 2nd barrel, you can barrel turn again. I doubt he's folding Ax/Kx. He may fold Kx to third barrel, but that may become too costly for you.
      Overall I tend to give up after cbetting. I just don't believe those players are letting any hand away, so without any specific reads I'm not willing to check out if he's capable of finding fold button.

Good luck!
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

There are way more Ax/Kx combos in his range than pocket pairs since he's obviously awful given his stack size, which means barreling the turn to fold out pocket pairs is just giving away money to Ax/Kx that he won't ever fold.

The river bluff is even more suicidal, like BattleHunter said TJ got there, QT/QJ got there as well don't count on him to fold Qx that he rivered. bluffing the river is way worse than bluffing the turn, and since I don't think bluffing the turn is a good idea either, I'd advice just giving up after c-betting the flop.

Hope it helps.