Stars micro cash rake races?

• fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Hey, recently been changing between games, but atm chose to stick with NL2. I am playing at stars, does anyone know if there are any rake races I can get involved in? I have shit loads of time atm and if I could get involved in one it would motivate me to put in sick vol (which I know I can do). Ill have a look around stars but if anyone can tell me anything about rake races etc id be greatful, first time I will have tried to win one. I wana get in some killer vol anyway because I wana move up to NL5 sharpish, playing 20BI BRM atm so if I can win a rake race itll help me get to $100 much quicker. Thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • yeahyoung0312
      yeahyoung0312
      Bronze
      What do you mean by rake races? You mean rake back?

Stars have really good bonus. Like $10-$50 stellar awards and $25 VIP bonus and things like that. Buy them with FPP in VIP store.

So far I know Stars does not have rake back.
    • ZexKK
      ZexKK
      Bronze
      They have a rake race for Balkan countries from august 9th to september 9th.
      So I guess they will organize one for your country or part of the Europe at some time in the year.
      But believe me, you wont win much on those at PokerStars, playing NL2. On smaller sites maybe.
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ZexKK
      They have a rake race for Balkan countries from august 9th to september 9th.
      So I guess they will organize one for your country or part of the Europe at some time in the year.
      But believe me, you wont win much on those at PokerStars, playing NL2. On smaller sites maybe.
      I dont expect to win but I could go for some sort of smaller prize, maybe by then i will be up the limits anyway, cheers bro.