Fishy frustrations.....

• jass1960
      jass1960
      Bronze
      Don't you just hate it when you have a huge fish at the table and you don't get any cards!!!!

I was at a table last night where a fish went through 3 buy-ins in about 30 hands and I just had to sit and watch whilst he was taking to the cleaners!!!!

?(
  • 2 replies
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Yeah I had the same problem last night with a massive fish, calling raise from anyone and then gettin uber lucky. The main hand that eventually told me this fish was having his day was my AA getting outdrawn by 6,4....

SO I just left the table marked him as green and will find him when he isn't having such a lucky day. Instead of my usual berating and insulting him, actually be-friended him a bit. Got talking to him and looked things up on the net that he wanted me to etc. So I'm sure he won't mind sitting to the table with me again. :)

I just hope he's not always lucky :D

He also caused my biggest losing session yet since starting SH play, so I intend for him to be the cause of my biggest winning one also... Fingers crossed :P
    • jass1960
      jass1960
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      Instead of my usual berating and insulting him, actually be-friended him a bit. Got talking to him and looked things up on the net that he wanted me to etc. So I'm sure he won't mind sitting to the table with me again. :)

:P
      you smooth talker!!

GL