[NL2-NL10] Kq

• mariaprodanova
      mariaprodanova
      Bronze
      Sorry I spammed the forum, just different situations I'd like advice on, that's the last one...for today :f_p:

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $13.72
      Hero:
      $10.77

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.88 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:spade: , Q:heart:
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.40, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0.30.

Flop: ($0.95) 5:heart: , T:club: , 6:heart: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.45, MP3 calls $0.45.

Turn: ($1.85) 4:heart: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.95, MP3 raises to $2.75, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.75
  • 3 replies
    • yeahyoung0312
      yeahyoung0312
      Bronze
      Just check back turn with your flush draw.

After villain calls value bet on flop you knew he had a hand. If he slow plays this turn then he made a major mistake by giving you a free card. Let it be his mistake.

I've seen plenty of players play check-raise a monster in a draw board, without realizing what a big mistake it could be.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by yeahyoung0312
      Just check back turn with your flush draw.

After villain calls value bet on flop you knew he had a hand. If he slow plays this turn then he made a major mistake by giving you a free card. Let it be his mistake.

I've seen plenty of players play check-raise a monster in a draw board, without realizing what a big mistake it could be.
      Sounds good. People who called the flop will often have improved somehow on that turn, so your fold equity is close to zero, your hand is dead betting-wise. Just take the free card and hope for the best.

Hope it helps.
    • mariaprodanova
      mariaprodanova
      Bronze
      Yup, probably the dumbest hand I've posted on here, that one was obvious. I must have been mad. I'm setting a 3 BI loss-limit from now on and that's that...enough of those.