everest is full of fish?

• mariaprodanova
      mariaprodanova
      Bronze
      I'm sorry, maybe I'm just a terrible player, but how is everest full of fish?! I rarely see anyone with a VPIP of more than 25-30 tops. They are all taggy and nityy and unless you have AA vs KK or set over set, you're not likely to get a stack...just passing around money you stole from the blinds. There have been good days but yesterday and today almost extinguished my profit for the last 10 days, 17 stacks lost in 6k hands...wtf? Winrate dropped from 8.5bb/100h to -4.3 in 3 days. :f_mad: I have at least 100 hands with everyone at my tables, it's all regulars...how's that normal? Show me the fish, show me the money :f_p:
  • 4 replies
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      too bad bro, everest is crap, i advise you to go to Ipoker network, the land of the donkeys, that shove PRE 85 BB's to a 5 bb raise with Q7 oS when you have Pocket kings on the Dealer Position, the land of the retards the world of the donkeys :) i play on William Hill and it is because of these people im up 364$ Profit @ NL10, Turok2 @ipoker @ Pokertable ratings if u wanna check stats im @ 10 BB/100 over 13.4k Hands @ NL10 :P ill look for the hand hopefully i can find it.

iPoker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) - iPoker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG ($3.53)
      UTG+1 ($10.24)
      MP1 ($5.26)
      MP2 ($9.35)
      MP3 ($4)
      Hero (CO) ($10)
      Button ($8.27)
      SB ($4.46)
      BB ($10)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, K
      1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.10, 3 folds, Hero bets $0.50, Button raises to $8.27 (All-In), 3 folds, Hero calls $7.77

Flop: ($16.79) 5, A, 2 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: ($16.79) 7 (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: ($16.79) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: $16.79 | Rake: $1.11

Results below:
      Button had Q, 8 (high card, Ace).
      Hero had K, K (one pair, Kings).
      Outcome: Hero won $15.68

P.S: this Maniac was playing a 67/33/100 VPIP/PRF/AF over 50 hands so i was pretty happy when he AI'd
    • mariaprodanova
      mariaprodanova
      Bronze
      I've got my eye on partypoker but I'm not even sure if they accept players from Bulgaria. I wrote to the support and I think they sent me a template basically saying I'm not important cause I don't have a real money account and I should make one. I don't know if that means I can play there. I'm still playing with a deposit bonus on Everest so it'll be a while before I move.

I don't even remember seeing anyone play a hand like this against me.

I was up from play before the stuff from yesterday and the 2 days before that happened, now I'm barely up, like $37 :) But I was tilting so it wasn't all them, but I do think there aren't that many fish left, at least not when I play. I played pretty much all day yesterday so I don't know how I've missed them :D

Good luck
    • kikirijeka
      kikirijeka
      Bronze
      I'm playing in PartyPoker some while,it is a good poker room,I think they accept players from Bulgaria.
      Everest is THE BEST.Today i won two tournaments.
      So many fishes I haven't see anywhere..........so easy...........only by smart play,not lucky hands,not extremly god hands,..............nothing.
      Everest tournaments are my edvice to everyone.
      Apologise to my bad english...........my country is on the east.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi mariaprodanova,

PartyPoker do not allow players from Bulgaria.

You can see all available rooms here:
      The Best Bonuses in Online Poker

We also have a Bulgarian community, where you can ask for available rooms for you.

If you have further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes