This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AK nl 2

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      [quote]Napisane przez deivid2
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Graj rękę

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      BB (Hero):
      $1.97
      MP3:
      $3.86
      CO:
      $1.90
      BU:
      $2.00
      SB:
      $2.08

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, K.
      3 folds, SB raises to $0.07, Hero calls $0.05.

Flop: ($0.14) A, 2, 5 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.09, Hero calls $0.09.

Turn: ($0.32) 6 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.17, Hero calls $0.17.

River: ($0.66) 7 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.40, SB calls $0.40.

Final Pot: $1.46.
      Results follow:

24/7/7.0 91hand
      ATs 20%

PRF: i dont 3bet becouse he fold every Ax worst then AT, and most Kx so i just call and play postflop.

F: i dont rasie becouse he only calls AQ, AJ maybe AT and i win but he can have 22,55,A5,A2 and i loose so i just call and get more money bluffs and Ax hands

T: i put him Ax or monster so just calls

R: i put him most time weak Ax so i bet 2/3 becouse he can have nothing or Ax, if he c/r i have easy fold.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Mostly I disagree because your assumptions are saying that this 24/7 guy is tight, which he isn't. He's stealing quite a bit and overall just calling too much, so I'm pretty sure he does raise/call worse Ax hands and all sorts of other crap hands SBvsBB, so I'd 3-bet preflop. He might even be capable of spazz 4-betting us given his aggression so far, which would makes it a profitable 3-bet/jam if he's capable of bluff 4-betting.

As played on the flop I'd value-raise against all Ax hands and felt it if necessary.

As played on the turn again I'd raise, his bets don't look that strong and if he's bluffing I don't expect him to fire 3 barrels too often, so I'd rather take my chances and try and stack worse Ax hands.

River is fine by me, I'd bet slightly bigger I think.

Hope it helps.